Last Chapter (50)

Amanda's POV:

*4 years later*

"Babe, can you go pick up the twins from school? While I go pick up Nathan from the daycare?" I asked Christian as we walked down the halls of our school.

"Yeah sure, but then I have to go to work after." He said, I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

"Alright then, I'll go walk to the daycare and you can take the car." I said

"Are you sure you wanna walk?" He asked me

"Yes babe, I'm sure. It's not that far anyways, and I'll go straight home." I assured him, he sighed and nodded his head giving me a kiss on my forehead.

We parted and I was on my way to Nathan's daycare.

About 4 years have passed since I got pregnant with Nathan and things have been going so well. Christian and I applied for UCLA and thankfully we both got in. We both moved into an apartment near the university. We brought the twins and Nathan with us. The twins go to school nearby and Nathan to the daycare 10 minutes from our apartment. Christian works at a 5 Star restaurant about 30 minutes from our apartment and it pays pretty well. Who knew Christian could cook?

While Christian works at the restaurant I work at home. Dad let me and Alyssa take over his business and Alyssa and I help each other. The twins are now in 6th grade and they're very smart kids. Nathan is 3 years old, turning 4 in two months. Christian is 23 and I am 22, turning 23 in a month. Things just could get better. Christian and I are graduating in 3 weeks and then we can finally focus on our family.

"Momma!" I heard my 4 year old little boy exclaim as I walked into the daycare. I smiled as he ran to me and hugged my legs. I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"Hey sweetie, how was daycare?" I asked him

"It was fun, I made new friends!" He said full of excitement.

"That's good sweetie, cmon let's go home." I told him, he nodded his head and waved at his friends and to the caretaker, Mrs Johnson.

"How was your day, Momma?" He asked

"It was great, sweetie. Momma's just a little nervous for the finals." I said

"You'll do great, Momma." He said with a smile

"Thank you, baby." I said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Mommy." He said and placed a sloppy kissed on my cheeks

"I love you too, sweetie" I said

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mom, we're home! Dad went to work already!" I heard Ashely yell, I walked out of the kitchen with Nathan in my arms and saw them removing their shoes.

"Hi Mom" Ashton said while towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Bud" He said and ruffled Nathan's hair.

"Hey Mom, Hey Nate." Ashley said kissing my cheek and Nathan's forehead.

"Hey guys!" Nathan said with so much enthusiasm.