~Chapter 20~

(A/N: Guys, I read your comments....I know that I'm a bad writer and I don't know anything about people's bodies and whatnot, but seriously do you need to make me feel bad about it? Nobody's perfect, and please if you're gonna say something bad, keep it to yourselves and just stop reading the book. I don't appreciate bitchy people, I'm a kind person, but once you get on my bad side, that's that. Just stop spreading bad comments, that's not helping anyone but yourselves.) 

Christian's POV:

Amanda's surgery was finished and now we were waiting for her to wake up. Looking for a donor wasn't that hard considering that me and her were pretty compatible if I do say so myself.

*flashback*

"We don't have a donor, we need to do the surgery now. But, we don't have any compatible parts for her. "  The doctor explained

"I'll be the donor." I announced, they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you sure young man? Giving out your kidney is a very huge decision to make, specially to someone you're not related to." The Doctor said looking at me in the eye. I was sure of my decision, I have already asked my parents in doing so, because I would so anything for Amanda. It took them a lot of convincing, they finally obliged when they figured that I wasn't backing out of my decision any time soon.

"Yes, I'm sure." He said

"Christian, are you sure about what you're doing?" Nate asked him

"Yes, I already talked to my parents about this early and my decision is final." I said in a stern voice, they all looked at each other and sighed knowing I wasn't gonna change my mind any time soon.

"Your kidney, your decision." Bryan said, I smiled and looked at the doctor.

*flashback over*

I spent a few hours recovering from my surgery and it went pretty good, now I'm resting but still decided to stay with Amanda. After her surgery, she was put to rest. Seeing her in a hospital really makes me upset. I really can't believe that her Aunt would do something like this. Has this been going on for a long time now? I need answers and I'm gonna get them when Amanda wakes up.

My parents brought the twins to our house and stayed with them because they were pretty tired. The guys and I stayed for Amanda, waiting for her to wake up.

It's been about 2 and a half hours since her surgery and the doctors said that she was doing pretty good and is supposed to wake up in a few hours.

Me and the guys are currently watching TV while waiting for her. We all decided to ditch school the pass couple days just to stay with Amanda. Mom and Dad were hesitant about me skipping school, but since it was for Amanda, they agreed to let me stay with her.

It's now 9:30 pm and visiting hours end at 10:00. The nurses would always allow me to stay over but the guys had to go home because only one person was allowed to stay.

I looked over at Amanda, she was breathing evenly with all the tubes and machines connected to her. I was seated beside her bed and I held her hand. I always do this, I stayed by her side waiting for her to wake up. I hold her hand whispering reassuring words in her ear hoping that she would hear me.

It's been about 2 days since she was brought to the hospital. 2 days since I've seen her smile. 2 days since I've held her in my arms. 2 days since I've heard her laugh. 2 days since I've seen her eyes. 2 days since I've heard her beautiful, angelic voice.

I miss everything about her, I can't believe I ended my friendship with her 2 years ago, I was so stupid to believe Athena, she's a stupid bitch. I can't believe I was so stupid. I don't know how Amanda forgave me, but I'm glad she did because what I did was unforgivable. Just because someone told me that she was using me, I broke my friendship with her. When I heard from Athena that she was using me broke my heart, because I was in love with Amanda. I can't believe I was so stupid to believe Athena. I really need a whole lot of making up to do.

"Dude, you're whipped." I heard Nate's voice say, I whipped my head in his direction and saw that they were all looking at me.

"Yeah, I guess I am, but at least I'm whipped by her and not some other girl. This girl has known me since I was a baby, she knows everything about me. She knows me inside and out. She's my best friend, I'm glad she accepted me back in her life. I won't be able to live my life knowing that the girl I love is hurting because of what I did to her years ago. I won't be able to live my life without her. I can't lose her." I said, they all looked at me and then at Amanda.

"Take care of her bro, she's a special girl, a really special girl. We see that affect that she has on you, she's changing you back into what you were before." Chase said, I gave him a smile and nodded my head. I turned my attention back on Amanda and squeezed her hand.

"I hope you wake up soon enough, everyone's worried about you. We need you Amanda." I whispered in her ear. I looked at the scar on her cheek and sighed. I caressed her cheek and grazed my thumb over the scar.

"You're such a brave girl Amanda, this scar is proof of how strong you are. I hope that giving you my kidney showed how sorry I am. I'm really sorry for her everything, I'll always be here for you Mandy." I said as I caressed her cheek.

A knock on the door startled us. The door opened and Amanda's nurse walked in giving us a smile.

"Visiting hours are over, boys." She said, the boys looked at me and stood up.

"We'll see you tomorrow bro, take care her and yourself alright?" Kyle said, I nodded my head and gave them a smile.

"See you tomorrow." Nate said and patted my back. They all kissed Amanda's forehead and left the room. The nurse stayed and looked over at me.

"She's lucky to have you, you know." She said, I sighed and shook my head.

"No, I'm lucky to have her." I said

"How are you doing, sir? How are your stitches?"

"I'm alright, they're pretty good, doesn't hurt as much as earlier." I said, she nodded her head and looked over at Amanda.

"Do you mind if I check on Amanda?" She asked

"No, not at all." I said, she proceeded to check on her vitals and the machines.

"She seems to be doing good, well I'm gonna go check on other patients, I hope you guys do well, excuse me." She said and walked out the door. I looked back at Amanda and went to sit beside her.

"Please wake up Amanda, I'm going crazy here." I said and held her hand feeling my eyes getting heavier by the second, I shifted in my seat and got comfortable. A few minutes later, I let the darkness take over me.