~Chapter 6~

Amanda's POV:

Great now I'm embarrassed, Christian make it quick!

"Oh c'mon don't be shy, I think you're cute." Kyle said and I just gave him a small smile and felt my cheeks redden even more, shit.

"Awww aren't you the cutest?" I heard Nate say as he pinched my cheeks, these people are weird, I swear.

"Hey, what's going on?" I heard Christian ask, finally! He sat down beside me and passed me a tray of food.

"She's so cute" Kyle said and pointed at me.

"I know she is." Christian said and looked at me.

"Now eat up, you need food in your stomach." He said and I just nodded my head and picked at my food.

"C'mon Mandy, you need to eat." He pleaded and I just looked at him.

"I'm not really hungry." I said and the guys just looked at each other.

"Mandy, are you okay?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" LIE!

"You've changed so much." He mumbled

"Well it's been 2 years and I realized that my eating habits were getting quite out of hand." I explained, that's such a lie.

"Well now you're too thin Mandy, you need to eat."

"No, I don't wanna"

"C'mon please"

"I don't wanna"

"C'mon stop whining or I'll feed you."

"You wouldn't"

"Watch me"

"Fine, feed me." I demanded while the other guys just looked at us with amused expressions on their faces.

"Okay, say ahhhh for the train." Christian said with a spoon full of food in his hand. I opened my mouth and he fed me the spoon.

"Mhmm that's good" I moaned out

"Can you please not make that sound? I'm still a guy, Amanda." I heard Bryan say which made my cheeks flush.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I swallowed my food.

"Do you want me to continue feeding you or will you feed yourself?" Christian asked and I just took the spoon from him and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can feed myself, Chris." I said and he just flashed me a smile and just stared at me as I ate my food.

"What?"

"You called me Chris." He simply said and I just smiled at him.

"Yeah, yeah I guess I did." I said

"Will you guys stop flirting? We're eating here." Nate jokingly said as my cheeks flushed once again and focused my attention on my food.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed." I heard Christian whisper to me which makes my cheeks flush even more. Oh Lord help me, I'm in a table full of idiots.

*After school*

School is finally finished and it's time to go home, yay (note the sarcasm). After lunch, at least one of the guys were in my class and to say that I was happy that I finally have friends is an understatement. I'm beyond happy,  I finally have my Christian back and gained more friends, but still doesn't mean that I fully trust them. I still need to get to know them more, specially Nate, Bryan, Kyle, and Chase.