The Faulkerson Fam

Start from the beginning

Hindi naman nawala yung kaba eh!

Binigla mo kasi ako eh.
Daya! Isa pa baby. Game!

Ayoko na, hindi naman nawawala
yung kabog sa dibdib ko eh.

Last na lang baby. Isang kiss
na lang promise then let's go.

RJ pleaded as he held her face in both of his hands. He looked deeply into her eyes. When he saw that Nicki didn't protest, he slowly leaned in and captured her lips once again.

They were both breathless when their lips parted

Okay na ba?! Natanggal na ba yung kaba mo?

Hindi naman eh. Parang ganun pa din.

Talaga ba baby?

She just smiled.

I love you baby.

I love you too babe.
Tara na at baka isipin ng
Mama mo kung ano pang
ginagawa natin dito.

Sige na nga! Excited na din
akong makilala ni Mama
yung mamanugangin niya.

W-what?!

Ha?!

Anong sabi mo?

Ha? Ah, sinigang! Oo, yun!
Sabi ko excited na ko matikman
mo yung siningang ni Mama...

He immediately went out of the car and ran to her side to open the door for her. As soon as Nicki alighted, their small gate opened and a pretty lady in her teenage years came into view.

"Kuya?!"

Ricci!

"Mama! Mama! Nandito na si kuya tsaka yung mapapang-asawa niya!" Ricci screamed as she saw her brother.

H-huh?!

Huuuuuy!

"Naku naku, nasaan?! Asan?! Asan na sila?!"
His mom excitedly screamed as she ran out to the gate.

They were both startled with what RJ's sister said.  Kaya naman hindi maipinta ang mga mukha nila ng datnan sila ng Mama ni RJ na dali-daling lumabas para salubungin sila.

"Ricardo, anak! Ito na ba siya?!"

RJ's mom asked as she appeared beside Ricci. And Nicki was even more stunned when his mother came to her so suddenly with open arms and instantly engulfed her in a hug. She wasn't able to speak but soon enough, she was able to recover and returned the gesture by hugging her back with one hand as she carried the cake in the other.