22 - The Aftermath

Hello guys! Buhay na po ulit ako. Gusto ko lang humingi ng sorry dahil sobrang natagalan bago ako nakapagsulat ng update for Kismet.

Pasensya na po talaga sa delay. There's just so much going on in my life right now—- my health, my work, family, friends and life in general. Kaya inaamin ko po na medyo struggling talaga si otor sa mga panahong ito. Pero i'm slowly finding the rhythm of this life i'm in right now. Kaya sorry po kung ang tagal bago ako nakapag-update. Hopefully po magtuluy-tuloy na siya.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone. Sa lahat po ng readers and followers ko, thank you so much po sa pagtitiwala at pagtangkilik sa mga works ko. Sana po wag kayong magsawa. And i hope i can still put a smile on your face while reading my works. Again, thank you po sa inyong lahat. Love you all!

Enjoy reading guys! Tuloy ang forever! Pordalab!❤️

***********************************************
He was pacing back and forth as he waited for Nicki outside the gates of Benilde. When Nicki mentioned that Joaquin was asking her to dinner, his blood boiled in an instant. The audacity of the guy was already taking a toll on him.

Ang kapal talaga ng apog nung gagong yun! Hindi pa rin talaga tumitigil. Ano naman kaya ang ginawa ngayon? At niyaya pa talaga si Nicki ng dinner?! Naghahanap pa yata ng gulo. Gusto pa yatang masaktan. Aba! Hindi ko naman siya uurungan. I am the boyfriend. I have all the right to claim it. Ano bang dapat kong gawin para matauhan na yun? Bigyan ko kaya ng leksyon? Kaso baka sabihin naman ni Nicki basagulero ako. Pero he has to know his place eh. Sumosobra na siya!

He was taken out of his thoughts as soon as he saw Nicki's car coming out of the gates. He blew a huge sigh of relief and fixed himself as the car took a turn towards his side. He smiled and waited for his girlfriend to alight the car so he can drive for them but he was surprised when Nicki just rolled down the window on his side.

Babe, let's go!

Huh?

Get in!

He was puzzled at first because he thought he will be the one driving and she seemed to be in a hurry. But when Nicki reached for the passenger door and opened it for him, he did as she said. He held the door open and was about to enter when he heard someone calling his girlfriend.

"Nicki, please just one date. Let me just have you for tonight."

Oh boy, he heard it clearly. As clear as a bright crystal and as loud as a thunder that struck him. He felt his blood boiled and his heart thumped in his chest repeatedly from what he just heard. It infuriated him so he immediately shut the car door. With furrowed brows and gritted teeth, RJ turned to face the guy. He clenched his fist as he was met with equally seething eyes and arrogant stance of the guy wanting to have a date with his girlfriend.

Anong sabi mo?
He vehemently asked.

"Excuse me Pare but I'm not talking to you. Wag kang makialam dito. This is between me and Nicki."

NO!
He resoundingly pronounced.

"What?! Anong NO?! Tssss! Sino ka ba? Ha? Umalis ka na, nakakagulo ka lang dito!"

Aba't ang yabang nito ah!

He was ready to take a step forward when he felt the warmth of a familiar hand snaking through his arm, finding its way to his hand and intertwining its fingers with his. He softened but he never removed his piercing gaze towards the guy.

Joaquin,
I would like you to meet RJ,
MY BOYFRIEND!

He smirked when he heard Nicki speak.