Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter

Zacznij od początku

"Alright, let's go." Taecyeon said. He smiled at Kai. "Bye"

Kai smiled and bowed his head.

We walked to Taec's car.

"Are you crazy? Why did you freeze like that?" Taecyeon said.

"I'm sorry. I just...I didn't know what to do! I panicked and I honestly didn't know what to say because Kai...it's Kai!" I took a deep breath.

"It's okay just relax. Go home and go do what you need too. Just take care of my car...you don't understand how much I love this car...this car is my life" he said as he looked at the car.

"I can haul a cab. Don't worry. I don't have a license here anyway. I'll need to change my look, I have my backpack in your car." I said.

"You're gonna change your appearance?" He asked.

I nodded and unlocked the car. "Thank you for having my back Taecyeon. I really don't know what I'd do without you." I hugged him.

He hugged me back.

I grabbed my backpack and went to a nearby store to use the restroom so that I could change into some sweats, a hoodie and sneakers. I put on some nerd glasses and parted the wig and made pig tails. I rolled up the sweats to my knees and put the clothes into the backpack then I was on my way back to the hotel room. Hopefully I don't bump into anyone else on the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it home, feeling relieved. But no one was here...or at least I don't think so...

"Hello?"

"Oh, you're back early" Liz said.

Phew. Good. I need someone to help me get back into Caleb mode.

"Hey" I smiled. "Yeah, Junho was there and so I had to leave but you think you can help me get Caleb back?"

She smiled and nodded.

I went to shower then my transformation took place. I always watched carefully as to every step on how she completed my look, it's essential that I learn since after next week she'll be gone and I'll be on my own.

"Kai? EXO's Kai?"

"Yeah, I panicked and I could've blown my cover. I don't know what happened to me I just...froze."

"Do you have feelings for him?" She asked.

"No. That's in the past, a lot has happened, like ALOT. So many things...I was in a love triangle. Kai, Jimin and I. But despite the fact that Jimin and I argued and fought so many times I just couldn't choose Kai..."

"Don't you regret it sometimes? Like do you ever wonder what life would've been like with Kai?" She asked. "I mean I know you have the twins now but...if you didn't....would you consider it?"

"Sometimes I do wonder how my life would have been like with Kai but I can't imagine my life without Jimin and the other guys. I feel complete with them. Kai hands down is attractive and he's really sweet, also sensitive...he's strong when he needs to be and he'll protect you. He's always there when you feel like crying and he knows when something's wrong."

"Are you sure you didn't fall in love with Kai but since you had the twins...maybe that's what stopped you"

"My babies are a blessing. If something happened to them...I don't know what I'd do. I think I'd go insane." I said.

"Well yeah but the way you talk about Kai makes me wonder. Karen, do you have feelings for him? Did you ever sleep with him?"

"What?! No! I wasn't going to cheat on Jimin! Are you crazy?" I looked at her.