7:00 p.m

Running into the cafeteria to get some snacks. If we're going to be in here for a long time-- stay snacking.

"Girls, what do you want?" Johnny asks while opening the door.

"PP and J," I respond.

"The same thing," Gen looks over to me as the boys head into the kitchen. "What luck you have."

"I wouldn't call it luck," shaking my head-- we're stuck in school after all.

"Any fourteen-year-old girl would kill to talk to Johnny Recs," she smiles as looking around the room.

Shaking my head-- I'd rather be home than here.

"I'd kill to go home."

"Johnny and you are here together!" Gen touches my shoulder. "Don't waste your shot."

We wait and wait until the boys come back fifteen minutes later with our sandwiches.

"Sure took you a long time," I tap my foot.

"We couldn't find them at first," Dan throws me a sandwich.

"Let's sit down," Johnny goes to one of the circular tables.

"Okay."

We all go over and follow him. Stuffing our faces with the multiple snacks they got. But looking at him-- why doesn't he want me? I like to think I'm good for him. But that is the joy of being shy. Often get overlooked by all the popular kids. You're pushed behind for all the "important" people to get the attention.

"So," Johnny takes a sip of his bottled water. "Let's play questions."

Questions are played on the first day of school. It's when you get into a circle. The person asks you a question-- then that person asks someone else one.

"Okay," Gen replies. "Dan, what sports do you play?"

"Football and wrestling," he paused. "Johnny, what is your least favorite subject?"

"Science," Johnny looks over at me. "Ally, why are you so shy?"

I knew the answer, but part of me knew telling him wasn't an option.

"People forget you even exist. So no drama or anything like that," his face looked surprised. "Gen, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Two, Joe and Ark," Gen openly says. "Johnny, why are you popular?"

"People like a dumb jock, a question I don't know the answer too," he responds. "Dan, have you cheated on a test?"

"Yes," not that it was surprising on what he said. "Allyson, why have you never had a boyfriend?"

"No guy has ever asked me," looking up to him. "Johnny, why have you never had a girl?"

"The girl I want doesn't want me," Johnny replies. "Gen, you have a loudmouth, why?"

Even I knew the answer to this one, "because people should not be afraid of your talking," she says. "Now Dan, you seem uneasy, why?"

Dan was looking over to the hallway, but when we look over there... it was clear what he was staring at.

"We're not alone," he whispers.

"My locker's down the hall," Johnny stands up.

"How is that going to help anything, Recs?" Dan looks confused.

"We're going to be a sitting duck," Gen looks confused over at him.

"My locker is up to the steps," trying to be a little bit sassy. "Doesn't mean we're going up there!"

"Yeah," Gen agrees with me. "If we get caught."

"Guys!" Johnny talks a little bit louder. "Trust me you have to see this."