11:15 p.m

We get into the closet and it's cramped. Lights are off so all we see is darkness. Can't even see your hand in front of you. The blackness reminds me of the color you see at night. Midnight. A frightening thing kids fear about. A little yourself aswell. The howl of the wolf shivers down your spine. With trembling legs and weary feet-- you can't help but close the door. The door was your protection. Hammy was the wolf-- and Johnny, Dan, Genny, and I-- it's prey. Mr. Hammy feeds on our fear-- and probably us.

"You kids can run," a voice from the outside makes us shiver with fear.

Footsteps go down the hall and they fade away.

"I'm not sure about you guys, but I think I crapped my pants," Dan whispers.

"We all probably did," Gen's voice speaks.

"It was a good time to flee that room," I whisper.

"No kidding," Johnny's breath is close to mine.

I'm so scared I grab Gen's hand. Shaking with fear of death.

"He fell for our trap," Johnny speaks

"Thank god he did," Gen sounds like she's not next to me anymore.

Right when everything was silent, someone's phone went off.

DDDDDDDDDDDDD-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-NNNNNNNN-GGGGGGGGG

"Crap," Dan shuts off his phone, but it was too late.

The door flies open revealing the sick man. His head was now bald and blood was rushing everywhere still.

"Run!" Johnny pushes him back with a big mop. "Get out of here go!"

The stick was pushed right at his throat to make him fall to the ground. We also found out what the scraping noise was.

It was two machetes in his hands-- the weapon he wants to murder us with.

"You're first Recs!" the principal yells before standing up.

Thankfully we're down the other hallway. Running down to the bathrooms.

"Get up in the vents girls," they yell before going in the boys.

"We don't have a long time," Genny whispers before we head in as well.