"Don't worry about it. I hope you find love on the outside."

"Thank you."

****

After saying goodbye and watching them leave we all had a little chat before we decided to head off to bed.

"I love you so much." Tommy spooned me from behind as we led in bed. "Thank you for tonight."

"No don't worry about it. I would have agreed with you anyway and I think the villa as a whole made the right decision."

"Yeah I think so. It's just Maura and Ovie who seem very upset."

"Yeah. I feel like Jordan is missing Danny though."

"I feel bad saying it but I think all the drama after that just makes us all forget that they've gone."

"I know what you mean."

"I feel like the dramas only going to increase though so we best get to sleep." I pulled the duvet over us. "Night. I love you."

"I love you too."

****

The next morning I got changed into a leaping print bikini and had a cuddle with Tommy for most of the morning. It was so nice that we could spend so much time in each other's presence and not get bored, like the conversation was flowing.

"Can you gather round the fire pit guys?" Curtis asked as he swept around the villa

"What's going on?" I murmured to Tommy as he guided me over. When we got there Curtis and Amy we having a cuddle and then he left her at the front alone.

"What's up?" Anton asked.

"This is something I thought I would never have to do. But I have met some of the best friends I have ever, ever had. My first taste of motherhood has been brilliant and I love you all dearly as my children. And obviously I did fall in love." She started. Tommy wrapped his arm around me. "But when you love someone, you have to let them go."

Curtis went over and grabbed her hand. "My Love Island journey finished last night when I sat at that fire pit and I thought even if I had to take the last week, I would take it even if it meant I could have those first four weeks all over again. I want to leave in a positive way, surrounded by the people I love, like this."

"So I will be leaving the villa once I've packed my case. I love you all so much and I cannot tell you what you've all done for me." I was balling my eyes out at this point. "That's it really."

"Come on." Tommy whispered and placed a kiss on my temple. "Look this is what she wants to do."

"I'm going to miss her so much."

Amy and I have had our ups and downs in here but she has a heart of gold and I'm going to miss her so much. She was that person I could talk to about everything, but I know she is doing this for the right reasons and I'm so proud of her for it.

As she was leaving she pulled me into a hug.

"Listen here everything is going to be fine." She held my head in her hands to force eye contact. "When you come out we can be the most amazing friends and I'll hopefully find love and you'll have Tommy. He looks after you that boy."

"I know." I told her. "I'm so proud of you right now."

"I'm proud of me too. I'm proud of you as well though because you're going to smash this."

After another goodbye she gave Curtis her last farewell and walked down the path away from the villa. I just leant against Tommy as everyone around me was clapping but I just couldn't.

****

That night I chose a flowy polka dot dress for the night.

Tommy and I were having a cuddle on the swing as we watched everyone

Tommy and I were having a cuddle on the swing as we watched everyone. Maura was having a chat with Curtis and Amber was talking to Marvin.

"What do you think of Maura and Curtis?" I asked him.

"I think he does like her. I don't know how far it would go but I can see an attraction there."

"I just can't see it working. I think she'd eat him alive but then I also think they need to crack on otherwise Amy could have gone for nothing."

"Do you think this is why she left?"

"I think this played a factor in it." I wrapped my hands in his hair as he led across my lap. "I mean it was never nice to see Maura kind of go behind Amy's back."

"Yeah they went about it the wrong way. What do you think about Marvin and Amber?"

"That will never work, I don't even know why he's trying." I told him. "Amber is not interested."

"Yeah. She's sat on the opposite side of the fire pit to him nearly."

"This place never fails to surprise you."

"Are you okay after earlier?"

"It's never nice seeing someone go like that but I'm so proud of her, I just want her to be happy and I think she is."

"Yeah I think so to."

****

Amber got a text later on. "Islanders it's time to meet your new arrivals. Please welcome Chris and Francesca to the villa."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx