Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Please god let this finish.

She gasped as she pulled her hands away from mine.

"Oh god" She said.

I could feel my heart beating fast, what is happening?

"This can't be true, I have only heard them in stories" She cleaned her hands with a tissue and threw the box to me.

I cleaned my hands and ran to my mother, I don't know what's happening? I'm scared.

"Your a weather mood changer" She said.

My mother looked at me with wide eyes, Max's parents gasped and Max only looked at me.

"What??" I asked, looking at all of them confused.

"You can change the weather by your moods" The elder replied.

Then everything came back to me, when I always used to come out of the hospital. I was sad and it always rained, when I left the pack house it was raining because I didn't want to leave.

"But what has this to do with breaking the bond?" I muttered.

"I don't know" The elder struggled her shoulder "The main thing now is that we found out that Teddy has this special power"

"Can I try it out now?"

"Maybe" The elder mumbled as she put back all her books.

We thanked the elder and went outside to try out my powers.

"You need to think about something sad" The elder said and it made us all jump.

We just left her in the room how did she get here so fast?

"Okay?" I whispered and closed my eyes.

I thought of Max dying and not seeing him anymore, I could feel tears filling up my eyes as I though of that.

"Open your eyes" The elder said.

I did and I could see dark clouds filling up the sky.

"But how can I make it rain?"

"Looks like you need more power and to get that you have to mate with Max" The elder smirked.

I blushed madly and looked at Max who was blushing too.

I need to mate will Max so I can have the power to change the weather.

Can I do that?

Can I forgive Max and give him another chance?

.

I put my phone to my ear and waiting for him to reply, where the hell is he?

I started walking back and forth around the room.

"Hello?" Tyler said from the other side of the phone.

"Hi!" I chuckled quietly.

"Oh my god, Teddy! How are you? I miss you!" He screamed and I could hear Evan saying something to him.

I laughed "I missed you too and I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good because now your here"

We talked for hours and I laughed a lot which was good for me.

Things have been good with him and Evan, he finally mated with Evan and now Evan is the alpha.

I told him how we didn't get to break the mate bond between me and Max. He started singing and laughing because I couldn't break the bond.

"Tyler, Stop" I laughed "There is something else that I need to tell you"