Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Teddy's POV

Oh god, where am I?

My head hurts like shit, god dammit and why is there a beeping sound?

Oh, I'm in a hospital, of course I am in the hospital, I could say that the hospital is my new second home.

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around the room, until my eyes landed on my mother who was sleeping on a chair with her hand in mine.

"Mother......" I said and started to cough loudly.

"Teddy! Here drink this" My mother handed me a cup of water and I drank it.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome honey, how are you feeling?" she asked, holding my hand tightly.

"Good but my head hurts" I closed my eyes.

"I'm going to get the doctor, I will be right back"

I nodded my head but my eyes were still closed.

Am I always going to end up in the hospital?

After talking to the doctor and he told me some advice that will help me through my sickness, he said that I can leave when ever I want.

So right now we were on our way back home.

It was raining, it weird that every time I come out of the hospital I was greeted by rain.

I am not saying that I hate rain but to much makes me feel sad.

Once we got home, I quickly headed up stairs to my room and changed my clothes.

When I finished I went downstairs to my mother who was cooking dinner.

"Mother, do you need help?" I asked as I sat on the stool.

"Well if you don't have anything to do, you can help me chop up the vegetables"

I nodded my head and went to help my mother with dinner.

.

After dinner I went to my room and layed down on my bed playing with my phone.

There was a knock on my door "Ted, can I come in?"

"Yeah" I sat up.

My mother came in and sat beside me.

"Ted, I want to tell you something"

"Okay?" I looked at her confused.

"I have decided to go back to lakeville" she said, play with her fingers.

"W-W-What??" I could feel all the colour in my face go.

No

No

No

No

This can't be true.

I can't go back.

I don't want to go back.

"Teddy!! Breath!!" My mother shook me.

I took a deep breath and I could feel tears running down my cheeks.

"B-But mother I-I don't w-want to g-go" I cry.

"Teddy, I'm sorry, I know you don't want to go but I can't leave you like this, you are suffering and I can't do anything about it, I don't want to lose you teddy, I don't want to lose you" she said, pulling me into a hug as we both cried our eyes out.

"M-Mother, you k-know what h-he did t-to me, I-I can't g-go back" I sob loudly.

"I-I know teddy, I know but we have to" she sniffed, running her fingers through my hair.

"I d-don't want t-to go b-back, mother, p-please" I whimper.

"I'm sorry teddy, I'm so sorry"

I buried my head further into my mothers chest.

"Maybe if you want, we can cut the mate bond between you and max and once we do that we can come back to New York"

I pulled away from the hug "Really?"

"Yes, that is if you want" she said.

"Okay" I nodded "I want to cut the bond between us"

My mother smiled a sad smile "I was really hoping that you would say no"

I looked up to my mother "Why?"

"Because I don't want you to be without a mate teddy, I know that max regrets rejected you and I understand that you don't want to forgive him for everything that he done, I would of done that same thing but I wish that you do forgive him, if he still wants you back"

"I-I don't know mother, I really don't know"

I yawn and I could feel myself getting sleepy.

My mother layed me on the bed, pulling the sheets over me.

"Go to sleep honey" my mother kissed my forehead and she got out of my room, closing the door softly.

I yawn once again and snuggle deeper into the covers.

Wait, I need Max's shirt.

I reach under my pillow and pulled out Max's shirt.

I took a deep breath.

Oh Max

What did you do to me?

Why do I need you?

Why do I want you?

Why do I miss you?

And most of all, why do I still love you?

.

.

.

.

__________________________

Dedicated to: @Sarah_Alans she's my cousin in Australia and my something else but I'm not going to tell you, her old account was @Ashley_Phoenix but she forgot her password and she was the one who told me about wattpad.

Vote

Comment

Follow me

I love you all <3

Updated in: 21/September/2014