Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Teddy's POV

Max sobbed loudly as he stood up wanting to get out of this room.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, we are still not finished" The elder said "I need you both to touch each other's arms to see if there is any sparks"

I stood up and we both walked towards each other.

I held out my hand to touch his.

And he did the same.

Our fingers touched and there were strong sparks.

It made me and max fall on our butts and all the lights suddenly popped.

I could feel my heart skip a beat.

Max is still my mate.

I can't believe it.

Thank you god.

The elder started turning on all candles around the room as she looked at us with wide eyes.

"H-How is t-this p-possible?" She whispered to her self.

My mother came running up to me and helped me up.

Max's parents did the same to Max as he looked at me with wide eyes.

The elder stared at both of us with wide eyes, she was thinking but I didn't know what she was thinking of.

"The spirits are trying to tell us something" Max's father said.

"What do you mean?" My Mother asked.

"There was a man, who came and told me that teddy can never break the bond between us" Max said.

The elder suddenly jumped up from her seat and when searching for a book or something.

Max looked at me with love in his eyes, he smiled widely and I knew that he was happy that this didn't work.

I blushed and looked down to the floor, not wanting him to see me blush.

"Angle, Did Teddy's father have any special powers?" The elder asked my mother.

"Yes" She nodded.

I looked at my mother, shocked.

"What!?"

"Your father had special hearing, he could hear from far away and he was the only one who can do that"

"Wow..." was the only thing that I could say.

"Now we are getting to something" The elder mumbled "Teddy and Max, I need you both to close your eyes and focus, tell me what you can hear"

I did as the elder said, I only could hear the kids playing outside and laughing.

"I only could hear the kids playing" I told her and opened my eyes

"I could too" Max said.

"Mmmmm...." She hummed to her self.

She then started mixing up ingredients which I have never seen before.

After minutes she finished mixing them all up.

"Teddy, I need you to put your hands in here"

I looked at her confused, what the hell is she going to do to me?

I put my hands in the bowl and I wanted the puke, the smell was disgusting and it feels so sticky.

She put her hands on top of mine as she closed her eyes.