Somber~ Jyle (South Park.)

There was an interest in angst. I'm not sure how far I should go so if this ain't angst enough, I can go further for ya.
Warnings: Cursing and obviously violent imagery.
Ages: 17.
Note: _izurdea_ is this anything like what you wanted? I'm on a tight schedule so it might be horrible XD.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say, if you heard someone was going to kill your class, what would you do?" Kyle asks, walking next to his boyfriend with eyes ahead him.

"Te-tell the pol-police?" Jimmy says.

"Oh... what if that person hated you and said you could trade your life for everyone else?"

"I-I'd say tha-that is an awful deal... clear-clearly I'm better than the rest of the cl-class."

Kyle chuckles slightly.

"But seriously. Would you trade your life for everyone else?"

Jimmy shrugs while continuing to walk.

"I-I do-don't kn-kno-know. I wan-wa-want to say yes but in the m-moment, you nev-never know."

They play these thought games a lot, Kyle seemingly obsessed with death. He's happy according to his friends and family, no depression as far as a person can see, his imagination is just morbid. He's kind but has drawing of some really dark shit, he seems to be so afraid of it that he seems almost comfortable with it.

"I love you."

This is an another thing, he can't do an hour without saying it in case one of them dies. He's been like this for weeks and it's still something to get used do for his friends, family and everyone else.

"I lo-love you too."

Kyle nods and opens the door to his house, smiling,

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Wh-which on-one?"

"We could watch pretty much anything actually. Wanna marathon fast and the furious?"

Jimmy nods and gets on the couch while Kyle looks for the movie, scrolling past titles. Broflovski's don't exactly have a huge collection of movies, Sheila disapproving of most of them, but what Kyle has bought or gotten as gifts over the years easily adds up to maybe fifty different ones.

"Oh there!"

Kyle throws the movie at Jimmy, who catches it with a laugh. This happens with a few of the movies before Kyle finally finds number one, putting it in.

The player has to be turned on twice before it works, seeing as it is also something Kyle bought himself in a garage sale for like ten bucks.

He finally gets it rolling and sits next to his boyfriend.

~Time skip because as much as i love these movies I will not make an in detail explanation of everything that goes on.~

Kyle smiles, seeing as the man he has declared the 'love of his life' has fallen asleep. However, the chest pain isn't fucking with him this time and he decides that he has to tell Jimmy.

"Hey, Jimmy?"

He kisses his boyfriend and soon the other one is awake and well.

"Ye-yeah?"

"Jimmy, look... I didn't want to talk about this because I thought it would be too depressing but I think you deserve to know something."

Jimmy nods, looking to him for a continuation.

"Jimmy, my therapist thought I should open up about something to you or my mother or father or pretty much anyone but out of the people who give two shits about me, you are most likely to react like an adult and be sensible."

Kyle takes a deep breath before putting his hands in his pockets, closing his eyes. He can't say it, he can't, he just can't.

"I'm going to have to go to rehab. I'm not gonna be here for a while, I'll be in Denver. Basically... they want to get me off pain medicine because apparently it's an addiction at this point... what I mean to say here is that
I don't know if you want to make it work when I'm somewhere else for something as big as that. So I guess we should take a break or breakup, I don't know."

"No! I'll li-live! I don-don't car-care! I wan-want to be wit-with yo-you!"

Kyle nods, seemingly a bit happier but not as much as expected. Maybe Jimmy can take it but he won't.

"And what if I said you wouldn't probably see me for months... if ever?"

Jimmy rolls his eyes, expecting this to be from Kyle's over dramatic nature.

"I'll wa-wait ti-till you-you're ou-out."

Kyle looks up, guilty eyes like a puppy that you scolded for biting at the leg of your favorite chair.

"It isn't gonna work like that... Jimmy, I was twisting the truth a little because I feel like you know the truth would be far too painful for you. But look... I'm not gonna be able to be with you for long."

Jimmy looks at him, confused, while Kyle continues contemplating what to say and how.

"Jimmy, I'm dying."

"Wh-wha-what?"

"I'm going to die. My heart will not survive that long, I don't have long to live and I'll probably need to live my last in the hospital. I'm not curable, Jimmy, I am going to die."

"I-I."

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to—you didn't deserve—God."

Kyle hugs him, bursting into tears while Jimmy just stares, stunned.

~I had to up the angst so have this 'post credits' scene.~

Black suit, dark tie, he gets to sit at the very front with family as the body lays there, waiting for the last goodbyes that are going to dead ears. Someone's crying, Sheila left because she was too emotional, Ike's about to tear up and Gerald went to comfort his wife.

It's silent and somber as he stands up, having slight trouble with the two stairs before going up to the open coffin.

He doesn't speak, a word can't make its way out of his mouth. He stammers and stutters already, now it's even harder to speak when he can feel the tears go down his cheeks.