Song from the water~Stylenny (South Park.)

Yes, this is a literal idea of mine that I hate and love at the same time. So Mermaid/Siren!AU... it's a mix. One of them isn't an ugly ass bird creature.
Warnings: Cursing and y'know, sirens
Ages: 18.
Note: I really didn't want to do this because I thought I didn't know English well enough, I still think so.
~~~~~~~~~
No one's PoV but it really follows Kyle so I'm not sure if I should.

"Father, I'm not sure-."

"Silence!"

"Yessir!"

The boy looks over the side of the ship towards the glistening water with a smile on his face. He loves the ocean, thinks it's the most magnificent thing in the world.

"Stan, you feeling okay?" Kyle asks, standing next to his friend while they look out to the gorgeousness of the deep blue, seemingly endless, water.

Stan nods and just starts humming to a song Kyle seems to recognise, hitting the side of the boat to give it rhythm before Stan finally starts singing. It's a happy moment between the two, no words directed at each other.

"KEEP THE SINGING DOWN, YOU TWO!"

"Yes, Father," Kyle mutters, stopping his drumming to look at his friend.

His heart stops for a moment. His friend is laughing into the salty air with his black hair flying like it could never stay still. His eyes, just slightly darker than the ocean below them, are shinning and everything about him is just.... magnificent. He's wearing brown rags that are filthy and torn but he still manages to look inhumanly gorgeous.

"Wow, look."

Stan points towards far away somewhere, smile even wider. Kyle has to squint his eyes a little but he eventually manages to see it... no, him.

He has blonde hair and blue eyes, that much Kyle can make out.. the more he looks at this new man in the distance, the more he finds his beautiful as well. He's pulchritudinous, incredibly pleasant to look at. And he's smitten immediately.

He looks to Stan, whose still staring at the man with all the focus he has. He has a grin on his face and it's absolutely telltale that Stan hasn't seen something so gorgeous in his life, looking at the tantalising man as if he were hypnotised by him. His gaze is ferocious, utterly captivated by this man and he clearly wishes he could see him again, either closer or hang it on the wall.

A soft melody gets its way into his ears in an instant. He doesn't know when it begun but he knows it's a marvellous sound that's rather sneakily making it's way into his brain. He loves hearing it to a degree he feels as though he shouldn't. It's possibly the most gorgeous song he has heard in his life.

The ship gets turned towards the singing, no objections from anyone on the ship. A second voice joined in at an unnamable point; a pure and sweet woman's voice to accompany the almost sonorous voice before. The lyrical side doesn't matter to him, or anyone, it's just too gorgeous to make sense of what they're saying. It's mellifluous nonetheless.

The more they approach the singing, the more the incredibly beautiful blonde boy gets closer. With him is a girl that looks to be younger than him by a little bit. They're the ones singing, at least so everyone concludes.

Then the boy waves, girl doing the same a second later. They're both pretty to an incredible degree and soon the first man goes over the side to reach them.

The blonde boy looks both of them in the eye and swims closer, looking up. Stan is the first of them to respond, waving to him, to which the boy responds with a face that shows an alike adoring nature as Stan's expression showed before.

The blonde boy then turns to Kyle and, still sharing this expression, the boy continues to sing. Men go into the water more and more but the boy stops them.

"We're finished," the blonde boy tells the other one, leaving the boys on the boat alive.

"I'll get them down."

And soon those men that had been in aw by the singing are dead on the water as siren after siren gets one.

"I'm Kenny," the blonde boy says, looking up at the boys aboard the ship.

"Stan."

"Kyle."

Kenny nods, blinking long enough to show how beautiful his eyelashes look put together. The boy looks flawless.

"We're taking them off your hands, okay? Don't worry."

It hasn't crossed either of their minds to panic or worry about the people on their ship dying, too focused on the siren boy in front of them.

"Okay."

"I hope to meet you again."

"We hope so too."

Kenny jumps up and catches the side of the ship, neither bothering to realise that the boy has a tail either. Or maybe they're still too mesmerised by the singing of the boy to even notice that detail of him.

"Goodbye."

He kisses both of them, an odd feeling that's hard to describe. It feels like a human and a fish fucked, had a child, and that child became whatever that kiss felt like.

One last wave from Kenny and he's underwater, leaving the two boys leaning against the side of the boat for what feels like forever, soon to wake up from their state.

Kyle comes to much quicker than Stan but doesn't realise why the rest of them are missing.

"Stan! Hey! Stan!"

It's as if his friend were frozen, looking over the side. He drags him away and looks him in the eye to see any sign of a stroke.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Stan asks, coming to as suddenly as Kyle had.

"You were.... never mind. Where are the others?"

"I...... don't know."

"Should we get back to shore?"

"Yeah... that's logical."

Kyle keeps his eyes on Stan before the shorter of the two decides to kiss him.

"WHAT?"

"I thought you wanted me to! Nobody looks at someone for that long and-."

"NO! Let's just get to the shore."

"Yeah."