I don't want to make anyone the victim~Kydi (South Park.)

There is something I have forgotten to tell; I adore Heidi. I did when she was with Cartman. I do now. I just.... having personal experience with abuse.... Heidi's someone I see a lot of myself in.
Warnings: Cursing and some shit.
Ages: 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heidi's PoV.

You can potentially turn into a moon; you're out of it and circling a thing that can never quite appreciate you. You might not be the prettiest thing, the kindest thing, the most amazing one, anything..... but there are people that appreciate you somewhere.

"Hi Heidi."

I look up to see Kyle. He's smiling, slowly letting it become a genuine one instead of the fake one I'm so used to by now. Nobody truly let go of when I dated Cartman, it's a joke how genuinely manipulative he is, there is nothing left of it, nothing left of what i dedicated most of my life to. Nothing's normal after it, nor will it be for a while from now. I guess I've grown to accept that they think I'm at fault.

"Hey."

He sits next to me, looking down at the ground.

"We've never really talked.... have we?"

"Not since—."

"Don't say the bastards name near me. I don't like to think about any of those times."

I nod. Both of us have some experience with what kind of manipulative he is and how shitty he makes people feel, only so his huge ego can have something to protect it. It's something people only get once they've been beat down; the true criminal in someone.

"I just came to say......."

He's staring down at the ground, without a single clear emotion on his face. It's quiet, too quiet.

"Goodbye."

"How come?"

He laughs.

"Stan's not talking to me, Kenny's mocking me, everyone else is stood with one of the two or is doing a Cartman and trying to manipulate me again."

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever want to get a huge gallon of gasoline and just pour it, light a cigarette and burn it?"

"Yeah."

"Well I've felt that for months now. And I've thought about it enough now."

"You're not actually gonna—! Don't do it because of how he hurt you."

"I'm doing it because of how much it hurts not to have Stan by my side."

"It's always gonna hurt, they might not forgive..... but trust me, you wouldn't do anyone a favor by dying."

"I feel like I would at this point."

I hit my feet on the ground; swinging back.

"Stan's just being a real piece of shit; don't worry about what he thinks."

"I tried to talk to him but he ignores me.... always ignores me."

"Stan's just.... not the smartest person you get."