That statement in particular echoed in his mind, an emphasis mainly on the word fix. She made it seem as if her masterpiece were shattered into large pieces, as if it—he—could simply be mended with glue. What struck him the most was that her idea wasn't completely ludicrous. After all, standing at a decent distance was enough to hide any hairline cracks that were forever left like scars upon skin.

When ABBA's popular hit "Dancing Queen" started playing, even more people left their seats, leaving Josiah to sit in complete isolation.

You can dance!

You can jive!

People were chanting along to their hearts' delights. There wasn't a single soul in the room who didn't know the lyrics word for word.

Josiah watched as Isaac sang and danced with Dahlia, having the time of his life. He took her hand—twirled her several times. She was laughing, more than he'd seen her in a long time as a matter of fact. Isaac tended to have that effect on people. He found himself glaring, perhaps with envy, for a few seconds before Isaac's gaze met his.

Oops.

Isaac started heading over.

"What are you doing all alone?" he shouted over the music.

"Dancing in my throne."

Isaac frowned and grabbed him by the wrist. "This is like...the best song ever. Get up or I'll make you."

"What are you doing?" he whined as they neared the floor.

     Getting in the swing

You come to look for a king.

"Dance with me, idiot."

Isaac twirled him as if he were Dahlia; the hand that loosely held his was warm from excess body heat. When Isaac moved about, so did his hair and his billowy, partially open shirt. Lights above them sparkled, reflecting small beads of sweat on his exposed chest. Isaac was laughing hard, his smile carefree and wide. His energy was contagious, and soon enough Josiah found himself forgetting his thoughts and joining in his pointless laughter as he sang (more accurately, shouted) along.

     Ooh, see that girl!

Watch that scene

Dig in the dancing queen.

Josiah watched helplessly as Isaac threw his head back, shut his eyes and lost his mind in the music.

Ah, it's just as I'd thought.

When Isaac ran his hands through his messy hair, he exposed every soft feature of his doll-like face. Every feature Josiah wanted to press gentle lips upon, even though he knew they never engaged in such intimacy.

I really, really want this boy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✦ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Isaac figured it was best to take a break when a slow song started to play, despite the many girls who pleaded otherwise. He excused himself from the floor, ignoring their cries, and headed towards the bathroom on the other end. Opening the door, he was greeted by a strong stench—an unfortunately recognizable combination of vomit and beer.