WHEN LUST & ENVY MEET
05.05.19 - 11.17.19
Word Count: 51,557
He was a Renaissance sculpture—created to portray the ideal man and his beauty—but he played no part in creating a masterpiece of himself.
Isaac Jade Harley
Height: 177 cm
Style: oversized sweaters, sneakers, cozy
Loves: ABBA, art, books, creative writing,
sunsets & sunrises, spring
Josiah Elliot Beckett
Height: 183 cm
Style: turtlenecks, neutrals, classy
Loves: The Rolling Stones, rugby,
football, summer, traveling
Dahlia May Beckett
Height: 171 cm
Style: vintage, neutrals & pastels, chic
Loves: expensive champagne,
Height: 174 cm
Style: bold colors, denim, relaxed
Loves: oolong tea, soft blankets,
Height: 179 cm
Style: muted colors, simple, cool
Loves: astronomy, photography, sleep
(above by @dysanic)
1. Josiah was supposed to be way more manipulative. I guess somewhere along the writing process I wanted him to be a big dork too.
2. Isaac and Josiah used to have face claims, but I removed them realizing that I didn't want to tarnish everyone's own image.
3. You guys really love Charlie and Asher and I feel like one bonus chapter won't do them justice. What I might do is a few extra chapters about how they got together...how does that sound?
(EDIT: I wrote and published the first part of Charlie/Asher extras, but as of now it's currently unpublished because they're incomplete)
4. MY NEXT BOOK: Satin is Not Silk is up on my profile! It's an odd fusion between Romeo & Juliet and Cinderella with a twist—a prince who enjoys cross dressing in his spare time.
My first ever fan art!
Isaac Harley by @Shinewithrashi 🌹
𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮!
- stay tuned for future works -
YOU ARE READING
When Lust & Envy MeetGeneral Fiction
Isaac Harley is Eton's devilish delinquent, and Josiah Beckett's the pretentious prefect. At least, that's what the two have always presumed of each other, their true selves buried under a facade and hidden like a sin. Neither one would've ever gues...