I looked at him with narrowed eyes waiting for him to stop laughing and he just kept laughing harder. Irritated I got out of the car and started walking. 

Where was I walking I had no idea all I knew was I had to get away from that sexy idiot. Did I just say sexy idiot?! I need to get a check-up done!

I had barely walked three steps when a strong arm pulled me backwards and I crashed into him. My back was against his chest and I could feel the heat of his body radiating through the thin cloth. I raised my head to look at him staring down at me. My breath hitched when his arm started moving slowly up my arm. I could hear my own heartbeat and prayed he couldn't hear it. 

He cupped my face and moved forward so that our noses were almost touching. 

"They'll love you Aria. You have nothing to worry about."

And with that he crushed his lips on mine. I was taken aback by the intensity of it but soon found myself answering him with my own fire. When we pulled apart I moved so that we were facing each other now. I put my cold hand on his warm cheek and asked, "What was that for Sean?"

"It was my apology to you. I shouldn't have laughed but you looked so funny."

He started laughing again and I started walking. This time towards the car.

"Hey hey. I'm sorry. Won't do it again I promise."

I looked at him and smiled. He responded with one of his own. We settled back in the car and he started driving again.

We had stopped in front of his home or should I say mansion. It was very huge. Three storey and with its own lovely garden. I stepped outside and just stared at the enormous thing he called home.

"You like it?" Sean asked and when I turned around I saw that my answer really mattered to him.

"I love it. It's beautiful." He grinned at my answer.

"Then you'll love the inside too. Come on."

I was tugged along by him. He didn't even stop to ring the bell. He just opened the door and stepped inside with me in tow.

"Mom she's here."

He spoke loud enough for it to echo. He turned and smiled an apologetic smile.

"Sorry. It's easier this way."

"Yeah I can see that." I smiled back.

I looked at my surrounding and was amazed by its beauty. The flooring was mahogany and I had to bend down to touch it. And exactly like I thought it was smooth as silk. I was just about to go towards the french windows (yes french windows!) when I saw someone coming down the stairs-a beautiful woman dressed in a cream dress that came up to her knee. She looked barely 30 but her smile made me realize she was way older because it was Sean's smile. The same breathtaking smile.

She walked with elegance and respect which made me like her right away. She was woman with a mind of her own. 

"Hello Aria. It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

She smiled and pulled out her hand. Other than the wedding ring she had on a bracelet which was absolutely stunning. It had diamonds arranged in the form of a swan. 

"Hello Mrs. Prescott. It's nice to meet you too. And this is for you. A small token from my mother."

I handed her the small packet my mom had given to me at the last minute. Yes I have manners. Basically my mom does but it means the same thing. His mom looked at me, then at Sean and back again. This time she smiled widely.