Chapter 10

I found out there sisters name was Grace adn she was the sweeties girl I've ever met. I did eventually go back home since it was getting pretty late. Josh and his brothers wanted to come just in case but I told them they needed to stay here with Grace.

Once at home I could smell the smell of someone I knew, and well I realized it was Seth and Logan.

"Uhh what are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

"We think its time for you to come home." Seth said.

"You know Seth I don't feel the same way, and you won't be forcing love with me." I said getting angry at the fact he sounded as if he was demanding.

"Look our wolfs chose each other you can't just push that love away." Seth said angrily.

"My wolf doesn't have a choice because I'm my own wolf, remember." I said looking at him in a serious manner.

"What?" Seth asked confused.

"You heard me, now that you got my answer out I don't think its right for me to return to that town." I said opening the front door for them to leave.

Seth walked out and Logan was just behind him, following him out until I stopped him telling him, "You know, I thought I could trust you." I said pushing him out before he could say anything else.

They did eventually move, so I packed all my things and got an apartment. I chose to move somewhere closer to town because I needed better access and my job at the cafe over here was pretty far from the cabin.

Jacob, Jorge, and Josh came to see me in the morning without telling me first. They at first thought I was leaving but I told them I just needed to move closer to the town to get to my job. They sighed in relief and I had to laugh because it looked at first when they saw me packing as if they were going to kidnap me.

The rest of the day they helped me move into the apartment. While they weren't looking I cast a spell on them making them protected from wolves since my "mate" was out there angry.

The protection spells was a powerful one actually, a wolf that attacks would be shot with a bolt of fire. Yes I know this is like going against them but if they are going to harm someone for no reason a fight must be needed. Plus if they are attacked I will be called and teleport to them quickly. I didn't want to tell them, since it would probably worry them and because I didn't need them to pick a fight knowing the would win the whole pack.

We did eventually finish packing and finish unpacking the apartment.

"Hey can we stay here tonight?" Josh said winking at me.

"Sure, you can sleep with me in my bed." I said winking at him.

Jacob just growled and Jorge laughed saying, "Dude she'll kill you in the night."

"It'll be worth it if our bodies are touching." Josh said.

"I was kidding, no you can't sleep with me." I said looking at him.

His face turned serious and went to go sit on the couch mumbling something, you dont have to lie. I laughed. They all turned quickly so I just exited the room and went to go get clothes and take a shower. The rest of night was spent eating pizza and watching horror movies. We did learn more about each other through the night.

I learned that the three of them were triplets and that Jorge was the youngest, Jacob was the second youngest, and that Josh was the oldest. That they were all 19 obviously the same age. There sister was seventeen, the same age as me. Etc.