Chapter 7

When witches hand over there power it kills them. She gave me her power knowing she was going to die, handing me a piece of her.

That day I asked for a room and stayed in there the whole day crying and dreaming of the past of my mother. She was beautiful, he laugh brightened the whole community, she had a great ability, and now I have it because of her gift.

**TWO WEEKS LATER**

For the last two weeks I spent my time reading spell books and studying more about wolfs, but I learned more about mates and he did tell me his name was, Seth. Seth was a kind, charming, but at the same time a alpha and well I want to decide who to love.

I decided to move into a cabin away from everyone and I decided to tell no one where I would be staying because I needed space from all this change in my life. I know you shouldn't be avoiding what was chosen for you, but I think people or whatever you are should choose your path to follow. And well I choose a path where I get to decide on who to love not my inner wolf self.

My umm adoptive parents, were worried at first but I just told them that I had gone out of town for the month. They were pretty excited because they think I should be out having fun in the summer since other summers I would just stay in my room and study witch spell, forgetting to eat and stuff like that.

I moved to the cabin in the woods after like two days of packing and yeah. Seth told me I should tell him where I'll be staying in case something happens, but I just looked at him bringing him back to reality and well he just sighed.

I decorated the cabin and went out to shop for food and what not. The first two days was fun but then things started getting weird when I started feeling watched. So I started wondering if this was like and area for wolfs and there packs. That day I felt I was being watched I knew I was being watched so I chose to cast a protection spell around my house allowing people only I allowed in to come into my house.

I was out of town and I didn't know anything about this area I was staying at, and I didn't really think a background check was needed. So I started doing research but it said the owner is a rich guy with 3 sons and one daughter. Apparently the mother died, but other than that there was nothing weird.

One of the nights I was feeling watched I decided to stay up. At like 2 in the morning I heard something outside. I didn't think twice so I went to go check it out when I saw someone with red eyes watching me from the corner, so I chose to make it seem I didn't relies and attack from surprise.

I turned around and said, "Gotcha," casting a spell around the person. I realized it was a guy one he wowed.

"What are you," I said whispering to him. I have no idea why I whispered.

"Me? Are you like a witch, I've never met a witch that could do this without actually saying words before." the guy said shocked.

"Ok, but you, what are you?" I asked again annoyed.

"It doesn't matter, but why is a witch here and not with her pack?" he said curious looking at her.

"I don't have a pack," I said pointing my flashlight at his face and that's when I noticed, "Oh gosh, aren't you the owner of this towns son, I'm sorry," I said.

He looked at me surprised and said, "You did your research," he says raising an eyebrow.

"Well I felt like I was being watched so now that I caught you can you like stop." I said making the trap around him disappear.

"Yeah, about that my brothers were also watching you, I'm pretty sure there around here to," he said looking around.

I closed my eyes and put them on the eyes of the people who were watching me, "Oh so one of them is behind that bush and the other one is umm peeing." I said getting awkward and he just laughed.

They still didn't come out so I decided to throw fire there way. And they came running my way but in a way only vampires could. That when I said, "Oh, so you guys are vampires." I said looking towards the three of them. Though they just stared at me in surprise, "yeah uhh sorry."

"Well we tried our best to hide out identity," one of the guys said sighing.

"Hi cutie, do you have a boyfriend or someone in particular?" the other guy asked winking at me.

"Well I have this guy saying I'm his mate but I don't agree," I said winking back laughing.

"Mate? As like wolfs?" the boy that I trapped asked.

"Uhh yeah why?" I asked.

"Oh no just asking," he said looking at me. Should I ask her the wolfs name? His thoughts said.

"His name is Seth if you guys were wondering." I said.

"As in the biggest Alpha and stuff?" one of the other guys ask.

"Uhh yeah," I said confused because he new that information.

"But if your his mate, then why are you out here?" the guy I trapped asked.

"Omg do you know who Seth is, don't tell him I'm here please because I don't want him to send people to come and watch me." I said.

"Oh, trust me we aren't friends so don't worry about that." one of the guys said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well wolfs and vampires don't really get along." the guy that I trapped said.

"Oh, but you do know I can turn into a wolf right," I said smiling up at them.

"Uhh what?" all three guys asked shocked.

"Well I cast a spell allowing me to transform into a wolf, I didn't really think about vampires at the time, I'll study them tomorrow." I said.

"I've never heard of witches being able to do that." one of the guys said.

"Well it might not be the spell then, but I do know my father is wolf if that you know." I said sort of confused again.

"Yeah no, if a witch and a male wolf have a kid there girl is destined as a witch and if its a boy well its destined at a wolf. So it wouldn't make since you having both." the boy I trapped said.