Chapter 4

I woke up feeling a bit tense and I knew it was because of the transformation, yes yesterday they did say we didn't have to go to school today but my parents told me yesterday that its better to go to school since I don't got a doctors excuse and I wouldn't want it marked on my records. There excuse was fine so I just agreed. I got up took a shower and put on a hoodie with skinny jeans this time I didn't feel like getting ready since I don't know really. So I left and once I got to school everyone was just looking towards me as waiting for me to get out.

I did eventually get out and then everyone turned away, me being confused and not paying much attention just got out and started walking then I felt hands grab my shoulder roughly so I did what people who don't like because touched and turned around and punched them in the face. That's when I realized it was the so call "Queen of the School" that I just punched and her minions were right behind her looking at me in horror and scared.

.I ran.

I actually ran towards the office and once I got there I barged in apologizing and that's when I noticed Logan in there with a older lady.

"Oh umm, I'll just wait outside, sorry." I said embarrassed and before I could leave he told me to take a seat. I followed his directions, and sat down, "uhh hi" I said nervously.

"Hi, well I'll just explain, I was wondering if you could come after school to my house to tutor Logan because he will be graduating and I don't want him to fell." The lady said.

"I'm sorry, this is my mother Alissa," Logan said smiling.

"Oh, well you see I cant tutor after school, but during school is fine." I said confused at having an exact location.

"Oh well you see but my son cant really take time off of school, but I'm sure you can tutor him at my house." She said more than asking this time.

"I see, but my schedule is also a bit tight and I got important stuff to do after school, and I wouldn't mind during school like I said already." I said this time looing straight into her eyes.

She gasp and I knew she was having a vision, and what I did isn't quite what can be explained I touched her hand and saw her vision, it was the past and she was staring straight into my mothers eyes. I couldn't quite hear but I made out what was being argued about and it was about a man, the more they talking about this man the more familiar he sounded more like my, father.

"You monster," I blurted out. Then Logan looked at me confused, "You killed my mother didn't you, because MY father loved her more," I said starting to cry. Logan was confused and just had his mouth open as if he wanted to say something but knew he would be wrong.

"Your mother was a monster Alex, she had no right to do what she did." She said trying to sound right but knew she was ling because of the hints in her pauses.

"You listen up Mrs. Alissa the fact that you made her use the magic that would make her leave this earth, the magic that was forbidden but guess what, you lied to a whole culture of witches and you know damn well that is far worse then using dark magic." I said staring deeply into her eyes, " You should've never came her," I said walking out the classroom and swiping this moments memory off the principal.

While walking out Logan followed and said, "I'm truly sorry umm, sister," he said nervous at what my next step might be.

"So he's still alive, take me to him." I said heading towards the car.

He just nodded and brought me to a huge house, that's when I could tell by the sent it was wolfs territory. I immediately cast a protection spell on me.

"This is it, my dad, I mean our dad is in the office, I'll lead you to it, his name is John." Logan said while taking me to the office.

I was gonna knock but I chose not to, so I just opened the doors and saw my father for the first time. He stood there staring at me with a shock in his eyes.

"Uhh hi," I said trying not to look nervous which of course wasn't working.

"I'm sorry you just look oddly familiar, have we seen each other before," he said looking shocked.

"Well my mother was killed it wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't remember her, but I came for one thing and I'm hoping you have what I need, I want some picture of my mother," I said a tear falling down my cheek, "I've seen her in my visions but I want a picture." I said with that tear falling to the ground.

"My god Janine never told me she got pregnant." he said standing up and his eyes watering.

"Well they killed her before she ever could, in my dreams I could see a precious strong love." I said.

"Oh yeah, I'm truly sorry, I didn't know she was and evil which I loved her so deeply but she turned out to be using dark magic which wasn't apart of there culture." he said in deep pain.

"You don't know the whole story, your wife wanted her dead for your love, you believed her in the end, did you know she made her use dark magic, she made her cast that spell," I said angrily and crying at the same time. That's when Alisson came running in casting a spell on me, but she didn't know that before I came in here I cast a protection spell and the spell went right back at her.

"Ouch, sweetie she's dangerous, don't listen to what she says." she said panting.

I reached towards him and touched his shoulder showing him the vision and he saw everything, with that vision he turned into his werewolf self and started growling at her. I read about this, and knew if he transformed she would feel threatened and call her backup of witches and its exactly what I wanted.

They eventually arrived, that's when I ran to the middle, "You've finally arrived." I said, and then with the power in me projected to the night my mother was killed and before that. It was dark and my mother and Allison were arguing about my father, that's when Allison casted a spell that only dark magic could make go away and Allison was the only one who knew she could use because they were bestfriends and they told each other everything. Once she cast the spell she called the witches to tell them she caught Allison using dark magic. Which was against there religion. My mother wanted no problem with them so she his that she could use that magic. But since she had a spell around her it was easier to kill her that way than any other way.

That was all I showed them, the rest was to sad for me since I was right next to it taking place. Without hesitation they got up and took Allison. That was the end from her. Logan came in after.

"Ok, so about the kiss, it now feels weird and strange but the kiss did feel wrong, but I knew something was up so can we forget about it." Logan said coming in laughing.

"OMG, yes totally don't ever mention it." I said laughing.