Chapter 8

"Uhh well my name is Alex, what are you guys names?" I asked.

"My name is Jacob," the guy I trapped said.

"Mine is Josh," the guy that was hiding behind the bush said.

"And mines is Jorge," the guy that was peeing said.

"Ok, so I have one last question," I said and they nodded, "Well why were you guys stalking me?" I asked. They all just started laughing.

"Well we heard there was a new bella here." Jacob said.

"And?" I asked looking at them.

"Fine, we wanted to feed." Jacob said sighing.

I looked at him shocked and grossed out and said, "You do know you would've died," I said.

"Wait what?" they asked shocked.

"Exactly what I said, I don't get it either but when I started reading about witches it said vampires could die if they bit someone with the blood of.. yeah well you get it." I said.

"With the blood of what?" Jacob asked surprised at my statement.

"Uhh well I didn't know I was a Queen before but I found out my mothers name was Mary Queen and well when you bight into them there blood become poison, they have to allow you permission to do it if you don't want well poison." I stated.

"Hold up your mom was Mary Queen?" Josh asked shocked.

"Uhh yeah why?" I asked.

"Before our mother died she was looking for you, our mothers became close friends when your mother saved her from that wolf attack, but she found out you died and the people who were witches didn't really like out mom since she was a vampire so they wouldn't tell her where they hid you." Jacob said.

"Hid me?" I asked confused.

"Well yeah, when your mother died there were a lot of people who wanted you blood so my mom decided she wanted to hide you somewhere far away but she never did find you and she eventually died from a wolf pack that attacked us." Jorge said.

"I'm just going to stop asking question but don't you guys need to sleep, go home, and don't start telling people about me." I said, but that's when I realized there was someone else, but this time it was the smell of a wolfs blood not just one but a whole pack.

"You know what never mind stay here, go inside make you guys self comfortable." I said worried.

"What's w-" Jacob said but I didn't let him finish.

"Look just stay here tonight." I said looking into his eyes.

He started walking to the doors and I casted a protection spell. I started walking away when I saw green eyes in a faraway distance. I walked to all the windows and closed them making sure they were locked, I know that I cast a spell but making sure you know.

That's when the guys looked at me and Jacob asked, "What's wrong?" he asked worried.

"It isn't safe out there, I smelt wolfs, there all around the house getting read to attack." I said whispering.

"Wolfs?" Jorge asked.

"Yeah, that's what I said." I said, "Are they here for me?" I asked myself out loud noticing I said it out loud.

"No there not, they go out hunting for vampires." Jacob said.

"Vampires? But why." I asked.

"Well Vampires and Wolfs have never really gotten along and that pack says we stole what was there's once." Jorge said.

"Your mom." I said looking up at them.

"How'd you know." Jorge asked.

"Well wolfs usually don't fight without reason and a mate is a huge reason, was she killed on accident in one of the attacks, do they not know, omg I'm sorry for babbling." I said awkwardly.

"Its fine your right, but they do know she is dead, but they blame us." Jacob said.

"That not fair, they attacked didn't they." I said looking at them.

"Yeah but they twisted the words to the Alpha blaming us." Jorge said.

"I have an idea, were you guys there when she was killed?" I asked them.

The looked at me and nodded, with that nod I went up to Jorge and touched his shoulder. I got the memory of that day.

"Now you guys stay in here," I said and they just nodded confused at my actions.

I went outside and called out for the alpha, he eventually came out, "Looks like your pack hasn't been taught about honesty." I said projecting the say she was killed when the wolfs killed the Alpha's mate.

Without other words the Alpha left and I read his thoughts, he was going to kill the wolf that did it and make the wolfs that lied leave the pack with a bad background.