Chapter 2

I wake up at 5 a.m. to get ready for school and leave at 6:30 to make sure to go to the cafe and make it to school before 8 a.m. Well I get up and get my outfit ready.

This is the outfit that I'm going to wear after my shower with braids

This is the outfit that I'm going to wear after my shower with braids. But before choosing my outfit I did check the weather and made sure the outfit was suitable.

After my shower I go downstairs. And I notice my parents are awake. Yes I call them mom and dad since they raised me and if I called them by there first name starting right now they'd probably feel bad.

"Hey sweetheart, did you sleep well, here's your breakfast?" She said smiling looking up at me.
"Yes mother I did and thanks but I'm not really hungry, I had a huge dinner yesterday when y'all were out." I said smiling.

"Oh ok, but how come there aren't any dirty dishes?" She says looking at me with a frown.

Ok fine I didn't but I won't tell her that, "Oh that's because I ate a a restaurant, the one out of town." I said looking at the time on my phone, "Uhh, I need to get going or I'm going to be late, bye dad and mom." I said before they could say anything else.

My car was 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, my dad bought it for me on the day he found out I was graduating early. Yes he has spoiled me but I don't take it for granted, I donate every year some money to families and the poor to at least make some difference in our crucial world.

I arrive at the cafe and get my original and if you are wondering this is actually the cafe I'll be working at, it might sound weird getting a job now and not like before but my parents that focusing in high school studies and groups should be my priority first. I did disagree but I don't really like arguing so I just went with it and we made a deal for when I'm in college. I actually did decide to donate all the money I earned at the cafe to charity because my parents paid for everything except for my college tuition since it was a scholarship.

I finally arrived at school and I over hear people gossiping about a group that just moved here. I don't make a big deal about it sonI just head to my class to study before the exam. We are having exams since this is my groups last week at school, the school decided to move all the kids that were going to graduate junior year to the same classes and start there end of school test. Which I found stupid since I don't know what use it is to them since I already got my scholarship but here I am.

On my way to the classroom I hear more people talking about them but I eventually reach my class and take out my books to study.

The class eventually is full and the teacher walks in and passes out the papers.

"Ok, since this is your last test today you have a choice to attend the last two days or start your summer, but not attending will also be marked as absence," the teacher said looking at everyone with a straight face then he said, "though after you finish the test you may leave the classroom to not bother others, that'll be all."

I waited for the first person to finish then stood up and turned it in. It may sound stupid but I don't like being first sorry. The time I stood up it was my lunch time, so I headed to lunch and noticed it was very, very quite and then everyone turned to me. At that point I wanted to faint but I just continued to walk and everyone turned away and was still quiet with whispers that they thought couldn't be heard.

What I heard what something about the new big bad group, and I knew they were gossiping about the same people from this morning. Since t was quiet I knew they were in here. While getting my lunch I felt eyes on me, I felt really uncomfortable but I continued to make my way turning around to look around to see who was staring, then I my eyes locked with some dude who I had no memory of. He continued to stare and I couldn't take much of it so I I whispered something make his milk explode and everyone jumping up looking at him. What he did was turn away, and with that I went to go sit down and at my lunch.

That day I just continues my regular schedule and headed towards my car when the dismissal bell rang.