❝ four - moment? ❞

Start from the beginning

"Don't sweat it! I guess we're basically siblings" He smiled whilst pressing a comforting hand on your head.

DID I JUST GET SIBLING ZONED??!

"HEY! I am a grown woman Gray!" You fumed, pushing his hand off of your head with a beetroot red face.

"Yeah, (y/n) doesn't want to be your sibling, she wants to be your gir-" with a hand slapped over the blue exceeds mouth you felt your heart rate increase.

"Shut it Cat! It's like you want to be hurt" you muttered sourly.

Gray laughed, placing his hands on his hips.

"Well, I guess it would be weird if we were siblings" he looked flushed, making you confused.

What's he on about?

Silence passed between the two of you for a few seconds before someone in particular interrupted it.

"Gray!" A flamboyant voice called out "Let's fight!"

"Bring it on, flame brain!" In a few seconds (basically nano-seconds) Gray's clothes were torn off and thrown randomly.

"Eek!" You squealed as Gray's shirt landed on your head, encasing you in his scent.

haha, parfume

Pulling the white shirt down from where it was covering your vision, you watched tiredly at the two boys fighting.

"Boy, where's Erza when you need her?" Carla muttered, flying over to where you were standing.

"Salamanders looking a fight?" Gajeel asked suddenly, making you jump from your skin.

"Where did you come from?!"

"Always been here" he shrugged.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"The Grand Magic Games are in 3 days!" Makarov announced from his spot on the second floor.

Mirajane stood beside him a cute red dress with an adorable smile plastered to her face.

"You've all trained hard, so please take today to rest and pack" She added.

"The train to Fiore is in 2 days, if anyone is tardy you will be walking!" Makarov scowled and dismissed the guild.