Before You Read.

"I just wish I didn't have to get hit with a freaking bouquet just to realize that I've liked you all along

"I just wish I didn't have to get hit with a freaking bouquet just to realize that I've liked you all along..."

_____

A/N: Henlo guys this is another piece of short Fanfiction entitled "Bouquet"! Its a short story centered around jungkook and the love interest, which is sorta connected to Reminisce as well! But of course those two things can be read in separate but there's no harm in reading Reminisce before this, so come check it out in my other works too.

Disclaimer:I do not own BTS and Bighit, but I do own the plot, the story, and the original characters. The gifs are old things I've saved over the years on my storage from various music videos and some bts footage, or kdramas, etc., probably from pinterest or tumblr so i don't own them too but i give credits to the gifmakers.

This story is no way affiliated to real life events or characters. All similarities to real life characters are just highly coincidental. Please no plagiarising of content bc, again, that is a crime, one that's punishable by law.

Anyways! I hope you enjoy the story! If you do, please don't hesitate to vote and/or comment, and please do share, it will be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your time and happy reading! 💜💜

- Nicole O.

_____

Bouquet.
A BTS Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction.
All Rights Reserved. 2019.
© Nicole O. (Oohcnicole)