A heads up

AN

As you can see, I've completed "Deleted Emotions 1" this is to make way for "Deleted emotions 2."

I appreciate my readers for having patience with me during my two year long on this story. This is my first ever story on wattpad and any other platform. Wattpad first.

The journey was a bit confusing at the beginning because my style of writing is rather "unique" however, I made some few errors here and there, mistakingly deleted a chapter, but as time goes on, I learnt to write better and put dialogues in punctuation marks, paragraph well and improvised my craft. You can see these progressions in my other stories with the exception of the newest ones "King's order and Stubborn lover"

Why don't I end stories before beginning another one?

Reason being that,
1. My mind is choked with plots and screenplays
2. I enjoy suspense and I like to see which of my stories piqued the interests of my readers before I update on them and I realized that most readers liked this and "power and passion" most. So the others will be on hold till I see my readers saving them up in their library....voting or commenting on them. I don't wanna be a lost cause.

I completed Deleted Emotions to enter into the wattys and also to improve more on this controversial and yet complicated love triangle that involves strong willed characters.

So yeah... It's a challenge I've challenged myself with and agreed to work on.

"Deleted Emotions 2" expects to be more advanced and mature for adults 18+ years

Thank you !!!

I'm The-realfantasy

Deleted Emotions 1 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara