Twenty Five : Neverland

Bonnie POV

"Sit down and shut up, please!?" I asked Jim impatiently. We were on our way back and the drizzle from when I left, started pouring harder. I gripped the steering wheel tighter, trying to keep my eyes on the road.

Jim on the other hand made no effort to make this ride any easier. He put down his legs from the glove compartment and reached for the car radio for the seventh time, "Ugh. This station fu-ucking sucks!" He burped on the swear word scanning between different stations.

I gripped the wheel tighter, holding in my frustration. "leave it on one station, already!" I warned.

He settled on a rock station that soon began to play Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. The sooth sound of the music along with the rain pour gave me a nostalgic feeling of home- Ashton.

I smiled to myself, not realizing that Jim had been starring at me the whole time. "Do you love him?" He asked in monotone voice.

I glanced over at him, my eyes quickly back on the road. I nodded, "Yeah... Yeah, I do." I admitted.

I can see from the corner of my eyes his nodded head. His breathing getting heavier. "You okay?" I asked, concerned.

He looked out the window, his fingers trailing the falling rain drops on the other side of the glass. "So you-ou're just gonna leave me?" His voice heartbroken.

I sighed, "Jim, I can't be your fucking cover up your whole life."

"So you're leaving?!" His voice got rougher, "That isn't fair!" He shouted, causing me to startled. "Just cause you got yourself a boyfriend you suddenly have a problem with me." He leaned in closer so his face was near my right cheek.

"Jim sit down." I nudged him. "Go to sleep."

"No." He slurred. "I want to talk! I want to talk right now."

"Fine!" I agreed and pulled over on the side of the road. I turned off the engine to face him. "Talk." I demanded.

"You can't leave me..." He trailed, but his voice as hard as stone.

I scoffed. I had had enough of Jim's shit my whole life. I love my brother, I do. But I have my own life to live and that doesn't include picking him up every night. I turned the engine back on and slipped in Ashton's mix CD he gave me on the converter, I wasn't in the mood to hear him talk anymore.

"You can't shun me out!" he warned and reached for the radio.

I let him lower the volume to a minimum, but continued to give him the silent treatment. I drove off the curve and merged on the road again.

"You know what?" He scoffed. "I don't need you, anyhow. I can prove I don't need you." He reached for the stirring wheel, "Here let me drive"

"No." I pushed him away.

He continued to place his hands on the stirring wheel. "C'mon!" he yelled as I tried nudging his hands away. "I'll prove it, I can drive!"

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

He didn't listen, and grabbed a hold of the stirring wheel. Through yells and shoving he gripped the wheel so tight that when I nudged him a second time, his hand glided with the wheel. We swerved off the road and all I can remember was the whole world spinning. My brothers yelling and the sound of Ashton's singing.

Everything had turned black.

Ashton's POV

*The next morning*

I called Bonnie all night and morning today, but she hasn't answered. Is she mad at me? She probably did want me to accompany her to pick up Jim but didn't want to hurt my feelings. I should have gone. I picked up the house phone for the billionth time today and dialed Bonnie's number. It ringed a few times before it went to voice mail.