Four : Aaron

"Yo Ashbutt, get up!" Calum, shook my shoulders lightly, "Time for school."

I groaned in fustration for I was never a morning person.

He chuckled, and shook me one last time, "C'mon." He warned once again and walked out my room.

I rubbed my eyes, and stretched my arms out as I yawned. I stood up from my bed and headed towards the restroom.

"Luke get out the shower already!" Michael yelled outside the restroom door. "Control your damn hormones, quit wanking!" He banged on the door.

I stood behind him a few feet away, watching the scene. I couldn't help but laugh to myself of the situation, we've been living together for a little over a week now and it feels like an eternity.

"You need to take a piss?" Michael turned and pointed at me. Before I could nodd he pointed at himself, "Cause I need to take a piss!" He then banged on the door again, "We all need to take a fucking piss!" He yelled at Luke inside.

Seconds later Luke unlocked the door and walked into the hallway fully clothed but with a blue towel wrapped around his head.

Calum just then walked out his room into the hallway, he took one look at Luke and snorted, "Sup Marge Simpson!" He joked.

Luke smiled in embarrassment and immediately unwrapped the towel, leaving his hair wet that had formed between having spikes and a quiff.

Once Michael came out the bathroom, I went in. I changed into my clothes and headed down stairs for breakfast. Ms. Rose has been cooking for us ever since we got here. I've never had anyone cook for me before. As a foster kid, you learn to fend for yourself. I didn't mind though and I'm sure the others didn't mind the cooking as well.

Ms. Rose walked around the table as she served scrambled eggs on our plates, "You boys be good today, okay?" She warned. "Ashton you're the oldest, make sure they stay out of trouble."

I looked up at her from my plate and nodded in approval.

"Ashton, I also signed you up for a psychiatrist." She smiled. "You're pratically mute, it's unhealthy!" She explained.

The boys stared at me as they chewed down there food, waiting patiently for my response. But as usual I nodded quickly and stuffed the eggs from my plate into my mouth.

Ms. Rose sighed and patted my back, "We'll work on it, love... right boys?"

The guys nodded in approval as Luke took another bite of his egg and smiled, "Sure thing... I mean we're brothers right?" He chuckled awkwardly.

Brothers... The thought of having any siblings brought butterflies to my stomach.

---

Bonnie POV

During lunch, I had detention. I didn't really do anything wrong, all I said in math class was that equations are totally useless in the real world. I mean for fucks sake when am going to use stupid formulas in life? I'm not planning to be an engineer or a construction builder.

The Dean decided to let the kids out fifteen minutes early from detention, cause he had 'better things to do' according to him. I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder and walked outside to the school hall.

Maybe I head to the library and see if mute boy is there. Man, I really need to ask that kid for his name. I walked down the hall towards the library as I stared down at my phone playing a game of PacMan. "Shit. Shit.. No!" I groaned as I got eaten and died in the game.

"PacMan, huh?" A boy with a tapered haircut and jeans that were cut at the knees asked as he leaned against the lockers.

I looked at him puzzled, "How did you-"