Epilouge ||

They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up... And before I knew it, Bonnie was a few feet away from me, gathering her things to go home. I couldn't help but stare at her. My feet struggling to move towards her but they seem to be glued to the floor.

Bonnie picks up a book from a near by table, "Calum, right?" She asks me and smiles.

I swallowed hard, "Ashton, actually." I say and manage to walk towards her.

She shakes her head, "Ashton." She whispers under her breath like the first time she said my name. "I don't know why, but I pictured you different... quieter." She chuckled.

I want to tell her I miss her. I want to tell her that I have this deep empty feeling that only she can fill. I want to tell her I love her. Instead I continue to stare into her dark eyes in hopes that she would remember me.

"You have lovely eyes." She says as she moves the curls from my forehead.

My mouth opens and I breath a soft breath.

"I don't know how it is you are so familiar to me - or why it feels less like I am getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are?" She says puzzled.

My mind races back through all the times we shared. All the smiles, the laughs, and the tears. I want to tell her, but deep down I knew she would be better off without me. I couldn't stand to look at her anymore. I bowed my head in shame.

"Ashton..." She spoke softly and lifted my chin to face her. "I want to show you something." She takes a deep breath, reaches inside her messenger bag and holds a book against her chest. "I carry this book with me all the time." she chuckles "But I have known you before, Ashton. I have loved you before - in another time, a different place - some other existence."

I continue to stare at her. Afraid to make the wrong move. Does she remember me? Is this her way of flirtation? I shrugged trying to keep calm and collected. "I- I think it's ju-ust mere coincidence." I stuttered.

She smiles and hands me the book. I open it to reveal not letters nor words, but photographs of me- of us. I look up at her in tears.

"No Ashton..." She smiles and quickly plants a small kiss on the corner of my lips, "...this was meant to be."

The End

---
A/N

Okay ladies and germs the story is officially finished. I hope you enjoyed it and so sorry if the ending was shitty. I felt like I've could've extended it more but I couldn't come up with any more ideas. Thank you all for reading and voting! xx (: You're all so rad ! Love ya guys. Long live Ashnnie! <3

Pps. Follow me if you wanna, let's be best friends! :D
Twitter: softsonder
Instagram: _oneslip_
Tumblr: bringmethelovecats