Twenty four : Girl at the Rock Show

Ashton POV

"Stop moving!" I shouted at Michael as Calum and I pinned him down over the tub while Luke washed the Green hair dye with the water faucet.

Michael continuously squirmed, "It burns my scalp!" He wined.

Luke laughed as he scrubbed his scalp, "Well no shit, Sherlock."

We all laughed. The cold water continued to wash the remaining dye of his hair. He soon gave up on fighting and admit defeat, once most of it came off, I handed him a towel.

"Well?" Calum asked as we stood up strait, "Let's see it?"

Michael grinned flirtatiously as he rubbed his head aggressively with the towel.

"Come on, man!" Luke encouraged.

Michael took off the towel and revealed his apple green coloured hair. I'm surprise he's not bald from the many times we dyed it for him.

As usual Calum was the first to burst into a pit of laughter, "Your hair looks like an Easter egg!" He teased.

Michael shrugged the comment and admired himself in the mirror. "I think it looks sick: Punk Rock!" He stated.

"Now you got new hair for the show tonight!" I smiled.

"Yup." Luke agreed, "Now we have to clean up."

Michael smiled and patted Luke on the shoulders, "Aww thanks pal!" He squeezed Luke's shoulder, "I knew you'll offer to clean up."

"But I-" Luke began.

Michael shook his head, "No-no." He interrupted. "Its okay, I won't judge."

"Michael." I warned, "Don't be a cock." I joked.

"Yeah!" Calum agreed and wrapped his arms around Luke. "Most of this mess is from you Gordon." He laughed.

"Fine!" Michael agreed and rolled his eyes, I'll clean up too."

*At the show*

"Ashton!" Calum called for me for the third time.

"Huh?" I quickly closed the red curtain hiding the crowd on the other side. I didn't think so many people would show up. Where's Bonnie?

"You okay lad?" Calum asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder and took a peak out at the crowd, "She'll show up no worries." He assured me. He tugged at my t-shirt, "C'mon we have to set up."

I nodded and followed him to our set. I sat at my drum chair and loosened up a few screws on my snare drum to give it a more loose sound during our songs. Michael, stood on the right hand side strapping his guitar on his shoulder as Calum on the left tuned his bass. Luke on the other hand looked awfully nervous.

"You guys okay?" I asked.

Luke took a deep breath, "Yeah." He spoke breathless. "You?" He asked referring to us all.

Calum nodded. Just then a woman who dressed in all black and heavy make up walks up from backstage, "You guys are in five!" She announced, and left but soon poked her head back to the stage, "5 Seconds of Summer, right?"

"Yeah!" Michael smiled.

Focus, focus, focus! This is it Ashton. I told myself. I looked to the side entrance in hopes that Bonnie will walk in but no luck. Where is she?!

My hand started to spasm and my forehead began to feel hot. I think about Bonnie and her brown eyes staring at me. I look to the side door once again to see Bonnie talking to the goth woman, I sigh in relief and for a minute, my hand stops shaking.