~SIX~

Yoongi~
I had practices and meetings all morning, and when I went to the studio with Namjoon at noon, Yoki wasn't in her office. Several times, I made excuses to leave the studio, hoping to see her.

Finally mid-afternoon, I noticed her door was open and her light was on. After that, whenever my buzzer would sound, I would get my hopes up that she was coming to see me, but she never did.

"What is wrong with you today?" Namjoon finally asked.

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"You definitely seem out of sorts, even for you. Is sharing the hallway with Yoki finally getting to you?"

I was confused by the question, "Of course not; why would it?"

"Well, aren't you guys like...mortal enemies? Personally, I think she's hot. I could totally see myself getting with her," said Namjoon.

I didn't appreciate Namjoon thinking about Yoki at all. I mean, this was the same guy who recorded Expensive Girl and Trouble. I know the kinds of things he thinks about.

When I thought about him thinking those things about Yoki, I immediately got agitated. I wanted to punch him in the face, but I just sat at my desk, balling my hands into fists.

Namjoon grinned over my shoulder and announced, "In fact, I'm thinking about asking her out on a date."

I started planning the many ways I could kill him without getting caught. But instead of acting on any of them, I just glared at him and said, "I don't think she's your type."

"I guess I'll find out for myself whether she is or not," Namjoon teased, waggling his eyebrows up and down and thrusting his hips.

I grumbled, "Let's just get back to work."

...before I kill you.

~~~

Jungkook~
Sweat kept running into my eyes, so Tae tossed me a towel. We were taking a long overdue water break at the gym, and it wasn't long before the subject of Yoki and Yoongi came up. It seemed to be a favorite topic of conversation lately.

"I think we should try to get them together, like more than friends," said Jimin, "I totally ship them...Yoonki? Yogi? Suki? Ok, I haven't found the perfect name combination yet, but still."

I went to get another water bottle and said over my shoulder, "They can't even stand to be in the same room together; how do you people even think this would work? I mean, I just don't see how Hobi could be right about this."

"I get your point, but think about how cute they'd be together. I know I was toying with the idea of asking her out, but if she already likes Yoongi, I want her to be happy. She's my friend first," said Taehyung. "I'll bet the three of us could pull this off. We can come up with a mission for every few days or something."

"Hmm, that's not a bad idea," agreed Jimin.

"What do you think, Kook? Can we at least try?" asked Taehyung.

"I don't know, guys. I don't want to do anything that's going to hurt either one of them. I suppose we could just gently nudge them together, but if it doesn't work out, then we just drop it."

"I got it!" exclaimed Jimin, "Yoga...Yoki, Suga...Yoga!"

"Well, we have a ship name, we have to do it now," decided Tae, looking at me, waiting for my approval.

I sighed, regretting I had even started the whole Yoongi and Yoki thought process in everyone's minds. I reluctantly nodded though.

We threw ideas around for missions while we finished our workouts. By the time we were done, we had what Jimin and Tae thought were good plans. I wasn't so sure, but went along with it anyway.