11. Snooping

Jaela:

I am currently behind a pavilion so, please be quiet. They haven't seen me yet and right now I have the upper hand.

-JAELA-

-JAELA-

For the past few months, I've been having these weird dreams of Jonathan, Mark, Joshua, Dante and Kyle and myself, older and coming back to this same pavilion to revisit old memories.

Somehow, I just knew that I had to be here.

On time too, I snuck in and what they're saying sounds so weird.

.......

Chapter name: SNEAKING AROUND 

_________________

'Okay. Let's go right now.' Jonathan said.

'Are you two insane?' Dante yelled and I could hear Joshua trying to calm him down. He's always exaggerating but he means well.

'I think we should go and just visit her.' Mark kept trying to get them onto Jonathan's idea.

'If you had even the slightest idea of the dreams that I've been having then you wouldn't be so determined to meet this creepy woman.' Dante yelled and Joshua backed him up.

'Josh, you do know that Lady Louisa was your grandmother's best friend right? It says so right here.' Jonathan said flipping through some pages.

Wanting to get a better view of what was going on I stepped forward a bit before stopping and squeaking.

There was this weird looking fungus mossy thing on the walls and I touched it!

I swore I had given my position away, but stepping forward, I found that they had already left. I let out a sigh of relief and gathered my courage before I followed them.

Usually, they would all be laughing and fooling around but no one was making jokes. Dante wasn't even being dramatic anymore.

'Okay, so we just cut through here and then, well, she should be home. She usually is.' Mark said looking flustered. I stood behind the tree trunk breathing lightly hoping that they wouldn't look my way.

'This is insane!' Dante said but he shook his head and marched forward first.

'Okay, well, let's get this over with then.' Kyle ordered and they all followed behind Mark and Dante.

I waited a few seconds before moving. They were nowhere in sight.

I walked and walked and walked and walked then paused. Froze more like. Then sprinted back toward the nearest tree. There was a house in the woods! A house!