Uno ; KTX101

7.20 a.m. - Seoul Station.

"Welcome to Seoul Express, attention to all passengers. KTX101 heading to Busan are going to depart in 10 minutes, please make sure that you had bring all your things inside the train, thank you."

As on cue, more people starts to flood the train infront of them, leaving a small space in between Hyunjin and Heejin who were walking side by side. Hyunjin was careful enough as she had a grip of Heejin's arm as they moves to find their train coach, totally afraid of losing her bestfriend in the sea of hundreds people. "Is it C8 or C7? I totally forgot about our car since they're too many people here."

"Yah silly Hyunjin, how can you forgot about the car just because of these people ahead of us. It's C7 by the way." Heejin chuckled at her bestfriend's excuse, pinching the side of Hyunjin's waist as they both end up in laughter. Both of them were heading to Busan to visit Heejin's parents, as they promised to spend their time with them on the holiday.

Hyunjin couldn't just left her bestfriend being moody after a whole week of Heejin mumbling that she misses her parent at every chance she gets. She advised Heejin to visits her parent this holiday, and suddenly Hyunjin was being forced to tag along by Heejin's parent- and she didn't really mind it, she likes seeing her bestfriend happy. And she would she would be happy too, in an instance.

The scenery at Seoul Express were crowded, as most people choose to take the public transportation rather than driving on their own early in the morning. It's a pretty common sight for the citizens in South Korea to have their train station filled with people even before the sunrise. They were also some people who the pair noticed, were fighting with each other at the end of the station.

Heejin felt uneasy as she had a trauma with the sight of violence since the poor girl was bullied in her highschool back then but luckily Hyunjin was there. Noticing her bestfriend reaction, Hyunjin ushered Heejin to not look at the sight since she know what her bestfriend is probably thinking right now. "Just ignore them, maybe they're just few drunkards arguing."

The pair immediately walk towards their car as they were greeted by the train attendant who needs to check their ticket, before moving to find their seats.

.
.

A young brunette was seen driving alone in the empty city of Seoul in the morning, her eyes barely opened. Inside the black matte Chevrolet, there is Chou Tzuyu, the young manager who were currently still sleepy as she slept late last night just to finish her presentation slides for the meeting that she needs to attend this afternoon. Dressed in a full set formal black coat and a white shirt inside, Tzuyu ties her hair in a ponytail before letting out a silent yawn.

She drives in a moderate speed, forcing her eyes to keep functioning as her hands works with the steering wheel. A vibration could be heard soon, coming from her phone that she located on the dashboard. She immediately reach for her bluetooth earbuds in her ear as she pressed the answer button, "Yeah good morning too, Jihyo. Yes, I'm on my way to the train station. Yes. 24 slides. Yeah I guess it's enough, maybe. Hmm Dad really wanted this project though, the dam is import- HOLY SHIT!!"

Tzuyu cursed as her car jolt into an abrupt stop, her heart nearly stopping too as her eyes went wide. If she was late to step on the brake pedal by a millisecond, she- and her slides, of course- would be in a deadly situation by now as two firefighter engine drives past her car, going to the left side of the city. Tzuyu glanced at the already red traffic light on the side of the road, before sighing in relief. Her assistant voice could be heard loud from her phone, asking whether the younger girl is alright or not.

"Unnie, I'm okay don't worry. Umm just a few firetrucks driving past me in a hurry. I'll call you when I arrived at the train station. Okay. Yes I will." Tzuyu ended the call, as she was still shocked by the fact that she almost get into an accident early in the morning. She glanced at the still red traffic light on her left, before looking at the side where the firetrucks had went as she saw a building with a fire on the upper level of the building before letting out a gasp, "No wonder they were all rushing."