April 1st 1997

Depuis le début

You had also met Ron, and Ginny whose room you apparently would be sleeping in.

"Y/n dear, this is Arthur. My husband." Molly introduced you to another redhead. He looked warmhearted and curious."Nice to meet you
Y/n." Arthur exclaimed happily. "Arthur is very interested in muggle studies." Molly explained as the man in front of you laughed slightly.
"Muuuum?" Ginny shouted from the bathroom. "The Twins sneaked Ron a puking pastille again!" You could faintly hear muffled sounds of belching. "Argh those boys... I'm sorry my dear I need to deal with this." Molly apologised before storming off. "GEORGE, FRED! YOU COME HERE!" She belted.

"Typical twins." Arthur chuckled. "Oh well... so how is it being a muggle in the wizarding world?" You giggled a bit. "It's alright I guess...?"
"I simply need to ask you a question." "Sure, fire away." You joked. "How do your airplanes work? I've heard about muggles making giant vehicles fly, without the use of magic!"
You giggled. "Yes that is true... but I'm sorry I don't know how they work." "Oh well... But you know, I have been tinkering a bit with it myself but I had to use magic..." He sent you an it-is-how-it-is kind of look.
"Wait..." You looked at him completely surprised. "You've built an airplane?" He laughed. "No no, only a flying car." "A flying car? Awesome!" You couldn't believe it. "Wow!"
Arthur chuckled.

"Y/n?" George walked up to the two of you. "I'll leave you alone." Arthur said before assisting Molly in the bathroom.
"I'm so sorry if Mum dragged you around or Dad asked weird questions..." George gave you an apologetic look before kissing you on the cheek. "It's alright, I actually really enjoyed it." You smiled. "Fred wanted me to introduce you two, so we finally can get the party started." George smiled. "So I want you to meet my twin, Fred!"

" 'Ello there!" Who you assumed was Fred popped up from behind George. "You must be Y/n!" He galantly took you hand and kissed it jokingly. "Oi Fred, that's my girlfriend." George interrupted. You laughed. "Oh no... How in the world am I going to tell the two of you apart?" You giggled nervously. "What if I accidentally kiss Fred instead of you George?" You couldn't believe how much they looked alike. Well... it made sense since they were twins and all but... still... "That wouldn't be so bad!" Who you (once again) assumed was Fred said. "Nuh uh! She's mine." George wrapped an arm around your waist. You chuckled. "Anyway, since everybody's here now, I want to open the presents. What do you think Gred?" Fred chimed. "That would be absolutely great Forge!" Fred left you, looking confused at George.
"I'll explain the nicknames later. Now, presents!" George laughed as Fred called the family together.

***

George's pov.

Fred and I had opened almost all our presents by now. We had gotten new jumpers from Mum and Dad, Ginny and Ron gave us some stuff from Zonko's Joke Shop and Bill and Fleur had given each of us a new tie. Probably for the wedding. "Thank you for the presents!" Fred exclaimed.
"Wait no!" Y/n cut in. "I have presents too you know! I'll go get them." She hurried up the stairs.
"Oi George, what a catch." Fred smirked. "She's a keeper!" He laughed obviously proud of the quidditch-reference. I, on the other hand, couldn't help but blush a bit.
"I'm back." Y/n sang as she walked up to us holding two big, wrapped boxes.
"Here, one for Fred." She gave him his box. "And one for George!" Apparently she didn't have such a big problem telling us apart anyway!
We both eagerly opened our presents and were absolutely astonished to find two brown leather suitcases with each of our initials, mine read G.W. And Fred's read F.W., printed on them in big golden letters. Underneath the initials it read Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Again, in the same golden font as the initials.
"I thought maybe you would need something to transport your products with." She sheepishly said, rubbing her neck.
"Thanks Y/n, we love it!" Fred exclaimed as we both hugged her. She seemed a bit overwelmed afterwards but I'm pretty sure she liked it!
Since, you know, a hug from her boyfriend and his twin can't be that bad! Right?

***

Everyone was talking to each other. Some, more serious than others. Molly was busy discussing the wedding with Bill, Dad and Fleur were asking Y/n all sorts of questions and talking about the wizarding world, and Fred and Ron were busy with teasing Ginny with her crush on Harry. But to be honest, I think Dad and Fleur were telling Y/n a bit more about the dangers of the wizarding world than she needed to know. I mean, what if she decided to break up with me because of the dangers of the wizarding war?

I decided to distract myself by going towards the gift-table. I hadn't really gotten a chance to examine my presents that much!
I picked up the stuff from Zonko's Joke Shop. Hiccough sweets and Dungbombs, one of my personal favorites. But nothing new there.
I walked over to the other end of the table where the suitcases from Y/n were.
I opened mine by snapping open the two golden buckles. Inside there were three smaller pockets and one big pocket with a zipper. I reached into the big pocket to examine it, and found something that resembled a postcard. I took it out. It was a photo of Y/n and me standing and smiling at the camera. The photo was taken by Y/n's Mum but it didn't move... I guess muggle-photos don't do that.
I turned the photo around. On the backside
Y/n had written a little note. It said:

Happy Birthday Georgie!
I love you
Y/n

I smiled. I loved her too. "Whatcha doing?" Fred came over to me. I quickly put the photo in the backpocket of my trousers.
"Oh, just examining the suitcases." I said. "They're great! A good opportunity to transport our products and maybe even a good reason to buy Zonko's anyway!"
Fred laughed a bit and then he looked all serious. "You think so?"
I nodded. "It would be good bussiness!"

***

Y/n's pov.
You were lying on your mattress in Ginny's room. It had been an amazing day but now you were tired. You just couldn't seem to fall asleep! You had been lying like this for about two hours now, and you were quite sure that it was way past midnight.
"This won't work..." You whispered to yourself before silently getting up, trying not to wake up Ginny.

You were tiptoeing across the hall, down the stairs. Maybe a glass of water could get you to calm down?
You walked over to the cabinets almost stumbling over a chair. You searched all the cabinets for a glass or even a cup, but it was nowhere to be found.

Aha! You finally found a glass in the cabinet in the far left corner. "Gotcha!" You whispered before taking it. Buuuut then the problem came. How in the world would you fill it? As it seemed, the tap didn't have a handle or something to turn it on... apparently one must use magic?
You decided to give it a try anyways, so you pulled and pushed the tap. Hoping it would at least let out a few drops. But it was slippery, so your hand slid of of the tap, and onto the kitchen counter with a loud smack.

"Oi, trying to wake the whole burrow?"
You turned around. It was one of the twins. But was it Fred or George?
"I was just trying to get a glass of water..." You mumbled as the figure walked up to you. "Let me help you." He turned a knob next to the sink and the water came rushing out. How stupid had you been? The knob was right there... The redhead took your glass and filled it with water as you were slapping yourself internally.
"There you go, love." He handed you your glass. Judging by the nickname, you were now onehundred percent sure that it was George, so you leaned in for a kiss.
"Heeeey there..." He pushed you away. "Calm down." Oh god... It was Fred. You looked at the laughing twin, blushing and repeatedly apologising. You couldn't believe how embarrassed you were.

"Relax." He whispered. "It was only a joke."
You sighed relieved. "What the hell George!" You were trying your best to pretend to be mad, but you were failing miserably. "You know I wouldn't let anyone else have you."
George smirked before pulling you in for a long passionate kiss.
As you broke apart, he whispered in your ear.

"Thank you for the photo."

————————————————————————
A/n
Hey Guys!
What do you think so far?
I'm sorry for the long chapters but i just can't stop myself... ;)
Please help by voting, sharing and/or commenting!

Xoxo
Septima