"Do you, Fleur Isabelle Delacour take William Arthur Weasley to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, cherish him, and honour him in sickness and in health, for better for poorer, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, William Arthur Weasley take Fleur Isabelle Delacour to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, cherish her, and honour her in sickness and in health, for better for poorer, until death do you part?"

"I do."

The couple looked at each other, smiled, and then let go of each other.

"Then, It does me the great honour, to now pronounce you husband, and wife. You may now kiss."

The couple leaned in, and just as their lips met, the golden balloons exploded in tiny fireworks shaped as hearts. Of course there was a tiny "W" hidden in a ballon in the far left corner, but that didn't matter. It was so romantic! And as the newly wedded shared a passionate kiss, you leaned to the twins and whispered.
"Great job you guys!"
They both nodded cockily, with a
we-know-we're-awesome look in their eyes.

***

You were dancing with George, swaying lightly to the music, leaning into his touch, with your head on his shoulder. This was a nice feeling. You felt safe. With everything going on right now, with you not being able to go home without putting your Mum in danger and all that with Georges injury, this was all you needed. The closeness, the relaxed vibe and the feeling that no one would be able to crash this wedding, was all something that added to your calmness.

"You know," You leaned back, looking him into the eyes. "What you did for Bill and Fleur was pretty nice." George chuckled.
"I know," He smirked. " It was my idea."
"I just kind of expected dungbombs or something..." You joked truthfully.
George gasped, putting one of his hands to his heart. "I can't believe you would even think that of me!"
You laughed at his joke, and decided to play along. "Yes, You're the worst person ever. How could you even be surprised?"
The both of you erupted in small giggles.

"So..." You said something to avoid silence. "What are we gonna do about that whole war-thing?"
George sighed. "I don't know..."
He stroked your cheek. "But hey, this is a wedding! We shouldn't be talking about stuff like that now!" You chuckled. "Then what should we do?" George smirked, grabbed your hand and led you away from the dancefloor.
"Wanna get some cake?"
You nodded.
George made you sit down and wait for him to get it. What a gentleman!

"Who are you waiting for?" A blonde girl in a yellow dress sat down beside you. "George... He's my boyfriend...?" You were quite unsure of what to tell her.
"I'm Luna." She said, almost whispering. "Luna Lovegood." The girl sent you a loving smile.
"I'm Y/n L/n." You stated.
"You're a muggle aren't you?" She spoke, her voice as light as a feather. You nodded shyly. "Oh well... I don't suppose you've heard about nargles then?"
"Err... no. I haven't..."
"They're expert thieves, I tell you. They can just steal about anything if you-"

A blue light crashed loudly down into the tent. It formed some kind of animal, walking around the room, spreading silence and fear everywhere.
It was dead silent for a few moments, before a deep voice was heard.
"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic, is dead."
A shocked gasp spread across the room. And you were just frozen in fear. You didn't know what was happening but it obviously couldn't be good!
"They are coming.
They are coming!"
The blue light disappeared, and everyone was suddenly in a panic.
Wizards and witches rushing past you, one almost pushing you over. The sweet blonde girl had left you, and you were panicking. Not moving one bit. It felt as if someone had turned you to stone. It made you panic even more, knowing that even though you tried, your body wouldn't obey you.
Big, black, moving clouds started to appear, deatheaters appearing from them. The crowd had almost emptied out except for you, and some others who you couldn't seem to recognize as your vision was a non-cooperating blur.
A red light shot across the tent. Screams and gasps were heard all over. "Look!" You heard a dark voice chime. "It's a muggle!" Two men were running towards you, from across the tent. They were wearing iron masks to hide their faces, and you were sure that those exact masks would haunt your nightmare tonight...

"Y/n!" George rushed over to your side, grabbed you bridal-style and ran.
You couldn't focus. You just squeezed your eyes shut and held tightly onto George, as he made his way towards Molly.
"George! Here, grab onto the portkey with your siblings. Dad and I will be there shortly!"

George muttered something a la hold on to me, as he grabbed onto a dirty cauldron.
You were spinning around, and a big flash crossed your eyes.

Thump

You only let go of George as you saw that you were no longer at the burrow.
You looked around. Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Fred, George and Ginny where all here. You wondered where the trio was...
"Come Y/n."
George led you to a couch. You weren't really able to say anything, as you were still scared to death. Clinging on to your boyfriend, you were now sitting on a couch as George spoke calmly to you.
"We're at my Aunt's house. We're safe here. Don't worry Y/n. I'm right here."

His words seemed to calm you down a bit.
"Is everyone alright?" You heard Arthur's voice, but didn't really bother to turn around and look. Mumbling murmurs of yes were heard across the room. "Well that's good. I hope everyone else is alright too..." Molly was also there.

For now, everyone was alright. That was all you wanted to know, right now.

That night, you and George fell asleep on the couch together.