“He concluded it–”

“You should've made an excuse!”

“What's the point? It's true we're married anywa–”

“Don't say that!” Yeonjun could feel the blood rushing into his face, it feels so hot someone could mistake him to have a fever. “It feels weird,” he shyly mumbles and looks away. He's so embarrassed to even think about it! How could Soobin say it so easily?

“Why do you make it seem like you committed a crime? You should be glad, delighted even, because you married me, Choi Soobin, many would kill to be in your place right now. You're ought to be thankful.” Soobin smirked, arrogance dripping in his every words that Yeonjun wants nothing but to smack him across the face right at this moment.

But he has to be patient. So breathe Yeonjun, do not get affected by it.

“Are you really always this conceited? Haven't you heard about modesty being an attractive trait?”

PATIENCE YEONJUN, PATIENCE!

“Who said I'm trying to be attractive? Oh wait– I don't even have to try.” And there goes his smirk once again, not failing to irritate Yeonjun. What's wrong with this guy for real? He thought he came here for a serious talk not for Soobin's narcissistic ass–

“But that isn't the point here— listen, I thought of something–”

“You think?”

“Can you shut up and not interrupt me?” Soobin glared at the older, causing him to raise his hands up in surrender. “Okay, so like what I'm trying to say before you rudely interrupted me for the nth time, I say we lay low and not raise any suspicion that we know each other. In that way, no one will suspect that we are marr– that we are something.”

“That could work,” Yeonjun started, making Soobin feel a little ounce of pride flooding his veins for thinking that he solves the problem so easily. However, it drains out faster the moment Yeonjun said the next words, “if only the media don't care about your existence and wouldn't dig through every file just to write an article about the oh so great Mr. Choi Soobin. Don't you think the Choi Soobin drunkenly marrying someone would make a good headline?”

Soobin huffs, not wanting to admit that the elder was right even though Yeonjun knows it already and is showing off his triumph smile. “Whatever, not like you can suggest anything better.”

“Excuse me? Did you just question my knowledge?” Yeonjun raised his brow.

“Do I have anything to question?”

“Hey! That's mean!”

“I'm aware.” Soobin sent him a fake smile. Will this conversation ever lead them somewhere? Wait, did he say conversation? More like an argument.

“Tsk. Just so you know, I'm fine with anything as long as my parents won't find out.” Yeonjun sighed, his only worry creeping up in the surface once again.

“What could they possibly do that you fear so much?” asked Soobin, genuinely curious.

“Trust me, you don't want to find out.”

“My father could do worse, I guarantee that.”

Yeonjun frowns, “I thought you said your mom knows already?”

“Exactly. My mom knows, not my dad.”

“Okay, that didn't help us at all. Now we have to hide from my parents and your dad.”