9th Source

Noticing how Mogranius is having it painfully hard to comprehend all of this, the old geezer here described. "I never kid around, well maybe I do but this time I don't. Demons are trying to wipe out Ignis, they want our Demonite."

Sealing the clear verge of crazy, he also added. "They almost got the Demonite while Becky was getting you here, but I bit off their necks. Tihihihihi."

"You sound insane!" Whispered Mogranius while watching his father speak, not knowing what to do. Should he laugh or cry.

Fairly submissive to this topic, the old man cited. "Oh I know that, it's the Demonite. I've been near it too long. It gave me a longer life but I'm losing it son."

Having it hard to comprehend everything, Mogranius was forced to Ignore a prime fact so he put it into word. "The Demonite prolongs life?"

Stating the obvious, the old man counted. "Yes but it drains the brain juice plus I did spend 246 years in this underwater cave."

"But you sacrificed yourself..." Mogranius expressed, stretching the last word and grabbing his father's shoulder he added. "I couldn't be more proud of you but I did miss you a lot."

With the bond growing firmer, understanding between madness vigilant, the old crazy man sighed out and uttered. "I missed you too son, what have you been up to. Betzy saw that you are mentoring another Electus now, I lost track of you for 200 years and you hop out humping yet another Electus."

Noticing the heavy confusion, Mogranius rained his finger like he is used too and corrected. "Dad, the current Electus is a boy, a kid too."

Jerking his view to the left, his father answered. "Oh right I forgot about that."

Trying to squeeze information out of this man who could know a lot or has completely lost it, taking the chances Mogranius puzzled. "You know how Kastaria vanished from existence? Tell me more about that."

Using hand and leg movements to be descriptive, the old man weighed in key facts. "Yes I saw it all happen, well more like the fish and birds did as I saw it from their eyes. But everything kept exploding so I needed to browse through many animals!"

Shedding light upon why he asked such a question, Mogranius recited. "I'm asking about Kastaria, because I teleported 200 years into the future."

Using his fingers to count 200 years, although he just took a second and 2 fingers to do it, the old man asked with a shout! "Don't tell me she tried it while Kastaria was being destroyed!"

Smiling, a bit happy that his crazy father can catch up, Mogranius detailed. "She did it while Kastaria was being destroyed."

Grabbing his son's shoulders and shaking him to the core, rather powerful for an old man, screaming enhanced after! "No no no. Are your organs intact? I saw people with feet on their head! Do you have feet in your ass?!"

Escaping the death grip, Mogranius shouted back. "The only bad thing about this teleportation, is entering this hell hole of a time zone."

Thinking of something else, the crazy old man completely shifted the topic. "This civil war is small like a bug considering the trouble ahead which is bigger than Becky!"

Following along, Mogranius expressed. "Oh, I don't think anything is bigger than becky."

Completely submerging towards the upcoming dangers, the old man describes. "Look son, the Peaceful Demons from another dimension had barely any information of what the 9 Earth Demons were doing here so long ago."

Continuing, walking deeper into the cave with Mogranius following, the geezer mumbled. "They were supposed to know everything about progression once the 9 Earth Demons returned to their Demonic Dimension."

Stopping in place as if hitting a wall, the sack of crazy cited. "But due to a failed experiment, they became part of the earth, literally. They have transformed into stone from head to toe."

Considering the topic, Mogranius recalled the only Earth Demon he knows and therefore asking. "Oh so that 400,000 year old Demon lady was being literal about the turning to stone part?"

Trying to excuse that lady's behaviour, the much knowledgeable mad old man has to add. "Indeed she was, but don't mind her craziness. She beat all 8 of the actual Inner Demons of her dimension, of her specific species, with little side effects while the Sources have beaten one Inner Demon each!"

Setting the scale of comparison, the geezer started yelling from the top of his lungs. "What Inner Demons the people of Earth face is but a hundredth in comparison compared to what she faced."

Catching on, a question invaded Mogranius sense of thinking so he has to know more about it. "So she is more powerful than all 8 of the sources?"

Revealing a grand fact, that only few know, the geezer explained. "Yes. If she wasn't there to handle half of the impact the failed experiment resulted, this world would crumble into dust."

This situation pecking at every level of his perception, Mogranius managed to puzzle together. "So if she dies?"

Closing his eyes, the crazy old man mouthed. "The world shatters into nothingness."

Taking a minute to comprehend all of this, Mogranius later asked. "But she won't die? Right?!"

Still well knowledged, the old man explained. "She is immortal but the 8 sources give her life. If the enemies wipe out all 8 of the sources, she dies."

"And the world dies along with her, she is the main source. The 9th!" This whole situation is very messed up, and Mogranius did not fail to express it although him throwing a tantrum won't stop the Demons. "How the hell do they want to start fresh if there won't be anything to start fresh on if they succeed with their plans?!"

But of course able to shed light in the midst of nonsense, the crazy old man doesn't sound so crazy anymore. "They don't have any information about this. All they are doing is sending their minions down here on earth to search for the sources.

A wide smile echoing across the old man's face, he described. "However here, the Demons are mortal, killable and completely unaware of where the sources are."

Happy, hope breaking in the midst of chaos, Mogranius' tone shed to a bliss as he asked. "So that means they didn't find the other sources yet?"

Happy about it as well, his father explained. "They didn't as even I can't find them. Better, most Demons can't resist being close enough to the sources without perishing from existence, Humans can't resist either except me and becky and apparently you as well. Look, you didn't explode yet tihihihi."

Pissed, Mogranius judged his father's decisions head on. "You dragged me down here even though you weren't certain if I can be near the source or not?"

Unraveling destiny, the geezer excuses. "Well you are my son so you had half a chance to have these specific genes which is a risk I was willing to take for a greater cause."

Curious, wanting to fight off stereotypes, Mogranius queries. "So I'm blessed with Demonic powers?"

Pointing it out, the old man describes. "Well you were since birth. You are a Fire Controller, but you have more power than you think."

His attention caught but now his curiosity peaked as well, Mogranius finds it reasonable to believe this crazy old man and therefore asking. "What sorts of powers do I have?"

Completely ignoring his son's question, the long bearded fella continued making the points he wanted to make. "Powers are meeting an evolution after so many centuries, you are one of the evolved. Any of the evolved are blessed to be near Demonite and not perish, even an Electus can't do that!"

Continuing to explain without waiting for Mogranius to speak, the geezer cited. "You already defeated the Inner Demon of rage so expect new powers soon unlike for those who didn't have any sort of power before, for them it's all based on luck."

Curious, Mogranius needs to know more as there is no other person who can share such information. "What other powers could there possibly be based on rage?"