Naked Wizard

Mogranius took the spear, tightened the rope around his waist and started holding the spear on his right hand, ready to dip his toes in the water and search for lunch.

The spear isn't of high quality, but it is certain that once this rusty pointy Iron penetrates the skin, it would take a miracle for the fish to escape from it.

He hasn't fished for 46 years, with a prime aim to avoid the trauma synced in with fishing, imprinted in his subconscious.

So that necessarily yells out to do a few practice shots, or swings or however you find it appropriate of calling.

Splashing through the water until now come to think of it, after nailing the spear in the sand through the water a couple of times he now feels ready to try his luck with an actual fish.

Well ready isn't the best way to describe it, he just doesn't want to bash the sand anymore and pull the spear out after, messes with the Wizard hat.

Imagine a 58 year old Fire Blaster who is only wearing underpants and a Wizard hat to hide a few bald spots, walking through the sea water with a spear. Some would curse at the thought, but we can portray a man facing trauma.

Knee deep in water, the salty wind encrusting the layer of his skin, a boat of memories dashed through his mind with his father being the prime thought.

The pain of losing a loved one is still there although it has grown old along with his beard, yet this crazy old man has found the maturity to admit to himself through the thunderous thoughts. "I spent my whole life trying to run away from this place and where did it get me? Back here. Father, if only I could have saved you that day."

In time he did manage to be close enough to a few fish to have a reason to throw the spear.

However, success doesn't appear in this radar nowadays, one thought scrolled through his mind. "I forgot how hard it is to do this."

The water made it seem like the fish was close, as if it was 2 meters away but in reality it was 3-5 meters away.

Although frustrating to be bested by a sea slapping fish, this barged in a few memories he had when he used to spearfish, even back then he stood slender with this skill.

He did spearfishing without a rope tons of times because he wouldn't nearly qualify to pull out bigger fish while he was under 12 years old.
Even grown men sometimes struggle to best an animal with such a task.

Memories raging one after to the other, almost reaching to the point where this old man felt paralyzed, coming to the beach here might not have been a good idea.

Everything has changed, he has been gone for 246 years after all but still. There used to be a boulder right near the gate that leads to the sea.

That boulder was big enough for kids to play on and it was smoothed out like a slide for kids to enjoy, Mogranius has spent hours every day on that rock playing with a few child hood friends.

Furthermore he even remembers how the sand was shaped near the sea waters, although blurry to remember everything about this without a doubt.

He remembers the beach often being slapped by tail fins, as fishing before was mostly done with a hook and demanded a few more seconds to put fish into rest.

Yes this is nostalgia invading his subconscious, but what can a man do about it? It's not easy losing a father.

He remembered his father being sweet and calm instead of abusive and angry which is common proclaimed fatherhood in medieval times. There is much a drunk father could doo.

"Swordfish!" Yelled a man from the beach who noticed a massive beast on the water.

When that name is yelled, every fisherman or spearfishermen would leave the waters as fast as possible.

Normally no one or ten have the guts to face against a full grown Swordfish.

This one though, seemed like it is a freak of nature. It isn't as big as ordinary full grown Swordfish.

This one looks double the size. Possibly breaking over 1,500 kg and it stretches 8 meters long as well.

And it's Sword like nose is taking ¼ of it's length. If it charged towards any man, it would push its nose through any targeted body, leaving no chance of survival behind.

Everyone rushed out of the water as if a Demon was chasing them, slapping their feet against the density of the sea waters. Some even left their spears behind.

The same fisherman on the beach who alarmed everyone, spotted that a knuckle head still stands firm in the seawaters. Giving the dumb brave man another look, the fisherman figured that it's Mogranius.

So once more the fisherman alerted, howling from the top of his lungs. "Get out of the water old man, you will be pierced!"

As if the Swordfish was nothing but a 2 inch fish, Mogranius remained in the sea waters, standing his ground.

Rage shone behind his eyes but he remained calm in posture, even his spear isn't raised up.

Waiting for the Swordfish to get closer, the old man hollered. "Eat Fire you overgrown Barramundi."

He proceeded to blast Fire from his nose as much as a Fire blaster can, which both elevated him off of the sea and made the water underneath him boiling hot.

Rushing through where Mogranius stood, the Swordfish shook its head as the water double that of a summer day in heat, tipped its ugly head around half of the fish's body.

The boiling water made the large Swordfish flee the scene for a little bit but being surrounded by cold sea water, going through a small patch of boiling water for a blink of an eye, didn't damage the Swordfish to much.

But a light shone on the sea bed of which caught Mogranius' attention as he was floating on air with fire beneath his feet.

Here is the catch though, the nose Fire blew his underpants off.

Imagine a 58 year old man floating in mid air with no clothes on his body except a Wizard hat. Luckily at that specific moment there weren't ladies in the scene.

However, losing his underpants is Mogranius' second concern. His prime thought is what caught his eye in the sea bed.

What can help loose his virginity haunting these waters, is his second concern.

Flying closer to the sea, he spotted that what reflected the sun's rays is his own spear. The same one that dissapeared, along with his father.

A flash memory emerged, 246 years ago, after Mogranius' father lost his own spear because of a fish to big to be hooked.

He used Mogranius' spear afterwards as they could not afford a new one. This spear even has a "M" smelted on it.

Mogranius did it himself with little Fire he could burst out from his finger before he studied his powers.

This spear can not escape, as it can stand as a loving and yet dark memory of his father so he stopped blowing fire from his feet, fell down in the water and grabbed the old rusty spear.

Joy overwhelming his heart, almost forgetting the other problem, Mogranius hollered at the Spear. "Well I be damned. This bastard of a fish survived for 246 years! How the hell is that possible?"

Soon after, the large Swordfish came for round two and is charging at Mogranius at full speed.

Such accelerating speed, that one would think it's ignoring the density of sea waters, even forcing it to splash upwards.

Confident on taking such a beast, dumb at best. Mogranius whispered, "Now let's dance, my way."