Special Chapter <124>

Start from the beginning

After some minutes he finally calm down and stop crying. Chaeyoung peek and saw him staring out nowhere. She sighed in relief and walk to his toys and put him down to close her laptop, setting aside her work and focus of taking care of him.

She smile at him and kiss his head. "Stay here, I'm gonna prepare your milk." She said and assured first that he's busy playing with his toys. She run to the kitchen and saw few baby bottles and a can of milk. She saw a note and follow the instruction, 4:2 ratio.

She went back and saw him still playing with his toys, that's a relief for her. She sat down in front of him and offered him the milk she prepared. "Milk time!" She cheered and gain his attention. Chaeyoung remove the stuff toy on his hand and about to put him on her lap when he suddenly pouted, tears threatening to fall on his big eyes.

Chaeyoung panic, of course. Mina might scold her.

"No, no no. Please don't cry." She cooed and rub his back gently. But to her surprise he just pouted and let tears fall down on his chubby, milky cheeks. Chaeyoung giggled and pinch his cheek, not hard that it might hurt him. She pull her phone and take a picture of him.

She happily put him on the couch and lay him after giving the milk to him. Then her phone beep, receiving a notification. She saw Mina's name popped on the screen. A chat from her.

Son Mina
active now

Mina : How's our baby?

Chaeyoung is typing...

Chaeyoung : He's good...he's taking his milk now.

Mina : good? you didn't make him cry are you?

Chaeyoung : wHAT NO?!

Mina : Son Chaeyoung..

Chaeyoung : OK fINE! he cried but it's really not my fault! He literally cried without me doing anything!

Mina : He will not cry if nothing hurt him

Chaeyoung : i didn't i swear. I was just working and he suddenly cried.

Mina : ..ok fine.

Chaeyoung : but look! he's so cute here!

Mina : let me see!

Chaeyoung :

Mina : I-

Mina : SON CHAEYOUNG!

Mina : HE'S CRYING ALREADY AND YOU EVEN TAKE A PHOTO OF HIM INSTEAD OF WIPING THAT TEARS OFF??

Chaeyoung : but he's cute tho... :( 

Mina : stop making fun of him and just take care of him. I'm coming home in an hour.

Chaeyoung : fine :( sorry

Mina : forgiven. I have something for you

Chaeyoung : what is it? is that food?

Mina : yes

Chaeyouong : WHAT?

Mina : beans :p

Chaeyoung : why did married you?

Mina : because you love me

Chaeyoung : that's right...

Mina : update?

Chaeyoung : he's already sleeping and I put him on bed already. We're waiting for Mommy to come home :">

Chaeyoung

Mina : I'll come home later

Mina : I'll come home later. Kiss him for me. I love you

Chaeyoung : I love you too.

Chaeyoung put down her phone and join him on bed and watch T.V while waiting for Mina to come home.

--//--

UwU