How You Meet (Nyo! Countries)

Before you say anything, no I haven't forgotten about this book and no I'm not dead (Evidence shown by me updating my other book) but I'm so sorry for how long it has taken to write this, I couldn't really think of anything to write for a few of the Nyo! characters so most of these scenarios are going to suck a lot.

I would feel bad for writing an excuse like: 'It's the holidays and I'm busy.' or 'The editors are on holiday out of the country or state and are busy' so I won't. I just hope you understand and before I finish this note, I have an important question:

Would you prefer the Ancient countries (Rome and Germania) to be written in the time period they were 'alive' in or make it a Modern AU? Though if I made it the time period they were 'alive' in I would need to do a few Modern AUs for specific scenarios BUT I find it would be more fun to write it in a different time period but it's up to you.

If no one answers the questions then I'll just make it written in the time period they were 'alive' in and have a few Modern AU's here and there for some of the scenarios. Thank you for reading this book so far and make sure to stay awesome!

Nyo! Hungary/Daniel

One of your friends had invited you to go horseback riding with her, despite you never been riding before and didn't know the first thing about it. However, after lots of begging and persuading you reluctantly agreed.

Your friend gave you a random address for the two of you to meet at which was a stable that her family owned.

When you arrived, your friend quickly threw you into horse riding appropriate clothing then led to a beautiful chestnut coloured mare with the softest mane you've ever felt.

She sort of forced you to just wing it and learn it on the spot. After a few hours of riding, though, you finally got the hang of it- even though you fell off about twenty times, but you were proud of yourself.

You were focussing on balancing on the mare's back as your friend rambled on about how she told you it would be fun and that it wasn't that hard when the horse came to a sudden stop.

You tried to get the horse to move with the miniscule knowledge you had about horses- tapping your heels against her stomach- but she wouldn't budge. After a few seconds, the horse did move but not in the way you wanted to.

It quickly bolted off the path in a fast gallop and into the forest you and your friend were riding through. The horse ran through the forest with you crashing through trees and bushes.

It seemed like you were going to break the sound barrier with the speed you were going at when the horse came to a sudden stop. Your body jerked forward and you felt like you were going to puke.

You slowly raised your head to see a man staring at you with wide eyes. He had light brown hair tied in a short low ponytail along with bright forest green eyes.

"Are jou alright?" He asked, concerned, looking at your sick looking face.

"I'm fi-" You said but you quickly put your hands over your mouth then facing your head down onto the ground then puking.

You felt horrible, it was like your guts were twisted and everything was coming out.

You felt the man hold your hair back (If it's long enough) and pat you slowly on the back. After a few minutes of puking you lifted your head up still feeling sick.

"Here." The man said handing you a bottle of water which you gladly accepted. You began to chug down on the water until all of it was gone.

"Are jou feeling better?" He said with his hand still on your back.