2. Skeletal Dolls

Start from the beginning

'Blueberry' and 'Stretch', huh?

Blueberry was true to his name, bandanna wrapped around his neck, a white shirt with a star stitched on the left, two grey shoulder pads that seemed to be the same material as Papyrus' chest plate, blue gloves and boots (that stopped slightly above his ankles) and black pants that tucked neatly into his blue boots. You awe'd at the blue stars in his wide eye sockets, and like sans, he held a toothy grin that looked chubby.

The brother behind him was like Papyrus, but his Name was Stretch and he wore something similar to Sans. Instead of a blue hoodie, he wore a orange sweatshirt, beige cargo shorts and orange sneakers with its shoelaces untied. Furrowing your eyebrows, you lifted his sweater and— he wore a white shirt underneath. Nodding your head, you examined his face. Unlike the others, he looked relaxed and nonchalant. Like Papyrus, he didn't have eye lights but had half-lidded eye sockets with small bags underneath his sockets. Kind of odd, but then again it's just a doll, right?

Blueberry and Stretch were put down with Stretch's arms around Blue and propped up against the box like they were when you first opened it.

The last two were... well, more edgier. And safe to say that you were kind of scared to examine them. Nonetheless, getting over your useless fear, you grabbed the two gently and pulled them apart. Unlike the previous two, The papyrus looking one had his hands wrapped around the Sans-looking hoody, almost like he was dragging him back.

You frowned softly, wanting to know these two back stories but when you looked into the box once more, you didn't see any pamphlet that'd tell you each skeleton dolls story.

Looking at the tags on their legs, it read 'Edge' and 'Red'.

They...kind of fitted the name they were given. Maybe the one who made them got lazy? Who knows. Maybe you'll call them by a different name if they wanted one—wait no.. you shook your head, lightly hitting your forehead.

"They're dolls. They can't talk, you idiot." You spoke to yourself, chuckling into the silence and placed Red down to look at Edge.

The same hard material was used for his chest plate. He looked (clothing-wise) much like Papyrus but the colour scheme was off. Instead of white and red, it was black with red accents. The chest plate was spiked at the shoulders and his face held a ever-lasting scowl. Oddly his eye sockets were pulled into a glare, the sharp stitching of his teeth were jagged and pulled into a, well, a scowl. One of his eye sockets had two jagged cracked stretching up and down his skull—you were pretty sure it must've been painful if he an actual breathing person.

Much different than the other, he wore leather pants and black boots that stopped lightly below his knee, heeled slightly to add height (he may be the tallest between Stretch and Papyrus, with Papyrus coming close). Instead of black it was red with black straps.

You weren't sure if it was appropriate, but the leather pants stopped slightly below his pelvis bone, exposing the top half, his pants were looked around with a black belt with a golden skull buckle. Like Papyrus and Blue, he wore red gloves that spiked off. A long red tattered scarf was wrapped around his neck looking like a cape but with a few holes in it.

You wondered if this is how Papyrus would have looked like if they didn't change him so much. Maybe? Maybe not?

Gently placing Edge down, you picked up Red. He much much larger than Blue and Sans. His hands were shoved into his unzipped sweater pockets and his grin wasn't chubby-looking at all. You knew it was a doll, but the malice in his sharp-toothed grin sent you to the edge, especially when he had a single gold tooth. Much like his brother, his colour scheme consists of Black and red with occasional yellow.