20

Next day, they had to come back in evening, as it had started raining. Hoor changed into her night dress, deciding to have an early night as they had early morning flight.

She was standing in front of the window, looking at the rain falling on the beautiful hills. Everything was almost enveloped in darkness, lights from far away houses illuminating the city from place to place.

She was looking really pretty with her hair falling like a waterfall on her back. The black night suit highlighting her milky white skin.

Arhaan also moved behind her and pushed her hair to one shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her. Hoor also leaned back feeling his warm touch. His hot breath was fanning her neck, affecting her in most delicious ways. He left an open mouth kiss on her shoulder, testing her response. She only leaned more into him, spurring his actions.

He kissed her neck again and again at different places, then nibbled on it softly. Hoor moaned softly and turned towards him. It was getting too much for her.

But the look in his eyes froze her. His eyes were filled with love and possessiveness for her, but there was something else also. He wanted her...

Before Hoor could comprehend more, he was kissing her lips, sucking them as if he hadn't tasted anything better.

In seconds, he had Hoor against the window, his body pressing into hers. She could feel every inch of him. But it didn't look enough for Arhaan. He was bringing her closer, kissing her more passionately.

When they pulled away for air, Arhaan didn't stop kissing her. He moved towards her jaw.

Hoor called him once, twice. Her words were rasping from desire. When Arhaan didn't seem to hear her, she cupped his face and brought it in front of her own.

"Arhaan..." she whispered softly, telling him a lot of things which she couldn't have comprehended in words. Arhaan looked at her for some seconds, clearing her mind. Then he took a deep breath pulling her into a hug.

He looked tired, as if he didn't have any energy left. "Hoor -e - Arhaan! Meri jaan logi aap! When are you going to love me?" He groaned. (You going to be the death of me)

Hoor clutched his shirt. "Give me some time..." she whispered and Arhaan took a deep breath.

He didn't say anything more and took her to bed. They were lying quietly.

"Are you angry?" She asked touching his chest softly. She was so used to his attention, his love that even mere minutes without him showering her with love, worried her.

Arhaan pulled her partially on top of him. "No." he said and kissed her head. He was a bit upset, but not angry. He understood her need for time, but he wished that the wait wouldn't be too long. She relaxed and took his hand in hers, kissing his knuckle softly and then fell asleep peacefully, knowing that everything was okay.

Next day, they took their flight and headed back home. Hoor was happy that she was returning home. A place where nothing but love and acceptance awaited her.

------------------
Han nahi psnd mujhko

Ye gehri andher khamoshi

Mujhy un rasto ki talaash he

Jahan teri zaat ka ehsas ho......

--------
Assalam u alaikum friends! Hope  that you liked the update .

Dont forget to vote, comment and share ❤❤❤❤❤