...

Hi, it's been a long time, almost a year since I abandoned this fic... I want to apologize but before I do that I just want to give my reasoning to why I left this fic on a cliff before I stopped updating.

Firstly, I was very unmotivated and unhappy with where this fic was going, I didn't start the story with everything plotted out, I just had an idea and decided "oop look I wanna write a fic" I wish I started a plan and story plot before I started this story because I remember having such amazing small ideas and details I wanted to put in, but not an overall plot of the story of where it started, and where it finished. Can I be completely honest and just say that this fic is SO cringey and I wish that I could have just wrote it better.

Second, I was going through a lot of problems during the times I was more active on wattpad, I fell into depression and was buried under so much school work, right now my depression is better, I don't have to take pills anymore unless it worsens but right now i'm okay :) I stopped updating because I felt like I needed a break for myself, to focus on my self and really find who I am and whoI wanted to be and try to fix my own problems, and I do believe that within that year that passed, I really grew as a person, I finally found myself after so many years of not knowing who I was and who I wanted to be, and i'm very proud of it.

I just wanna apologize to anyone who was reading this fic when I stopped updating and disappeared, i'm very sorry :(

I'm gonna be totally honest and say i'm not happy with this fic, but I am so so so grateful for all the love and support I got when I was writing it, thank you so much.

Right now in my mind i'm trying to decided whether or not I want to delete this fic or just leave it because I reallt have no intentions of updating it anymore and i'm sorry to everyone who I left on a cliffhanger, please use your beautiful minds and creative imaginations in what happened after I stopped updating.

Well, that's really all I have to say, maybe i'll write a new fic in the future, something more properly planned till the very last detail, something great that I can actually find the excitement to write and deliver to you all, and then i'll come back and give you guys an amazing fic I owe you all that supported me before I left.

Also I have a small snippet of Hoseoks life I wrote long ago but didn't have the energy to finish, so I'll be posting that right after publishing this, that's the least I can do for you all.

I wish you all happiness and great health

Yours truly,

Author M.