014

I couldn't do it... I couldn't type "I love you" somehow those three words scare me, I fear of being rejected, and I fear that I would mess things up and Taehyung won't ever talk to me, yet even look at me...

Sighing I put my phone down and headed to Jimin hyungs room, opening the door carefully I walked into silence, Hyung was sleeping curled up in bed.

Next to him his phone lit up and I took it looking at what the notification might be.

34 missed calls and 45 messages  from Yoongibear❤🐻

15 missed calls and 10 messages from Hobi hyung!🌈

7 missed calls from and 5 messages from SeokJinnieee hyung👑

1 missed call from mom

Mom?? Jimin's mother never calls him... unless it's important. Why would she call him after she left him in Seoul moving away to Busan with her new family?

I sighed and put the phone back down on the bedside table.

Jimin hyung hasn't woken up since yesterday... why isn't he waking up??

"Hyung, wake up" I tapped his shoulder. Nothing.
"Jimin hyunggggg, wake up" I hit his butt.

Why isn't he waking up?!?!

"Hyung wake up you're scaring me" I tapped his cheeks, "hyung please wake up, wake up!!"

At this point I was yelling.

I threw the covers off of him and started shaking him.

"JIMIN HYUNG WAKE UP" tears were spilling out of my eyes.

what do I do, what do I do?!?!!

*ding dong*

Taehyung!

I ran to the door and threw it open revealing Taehyung standing there holding two bags.

Tae: "hey kook I brought- what's wrong why are you crying?" He came inside after closing the door, putting the bags on the kitchen counter he came and held my shoulder.

"Jimin hyung isn't waking up he's not moving!" I cried

Tae: w-what?, where is he!"

"In his room" we both ran into Jimins room and Taehyung immediately tried waking him up too.

Tae:"Hey, jimin wake up!"

"Hyung, I tried to wake him up he won't wake up! What do we do!"

Taehyung felt Jimin's forehead
Tae: "he's really burning up I think he has a fever, we have to take him to the hospital"

He picked Jimin hyung up bridal style and we both ran to the front door, as Taehyung was putting Jimin in the backseat of his car I made sure to lock the door and jumped into the back seat laying Jimins head onto my lap.

"Hyung... please, please wake up you're gonna be okay."

-----------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but hey, at least I updated ¯\_()_/¯

Lol i'm making this fic sad, but trust me it will get better!

What's your opinion the story plot so far?

What do you think about Yoongi?

What do you think about Hoseok?