life goes on

heeeyyy :)

how ya doin' bros ? you miss me ?
awwww. I miss you too.
oh, how I wish to update earluer but sorry I am a bit busy with family celebrations.
so yeah, hope you like it.

Harry's POV
College. So memorable. I love it. I learned a lot of lessons. A smile makes its way into my face when I remember my moments with my special girl. awwwww. how nice. She is my best contribution in my college life.

I thought that life would be so hard for us when we already graduated in college but I was mistaken. It is truly a good challenge and experince for us too. A week after the graduation, we have our own flat. Its so nice to be alone with someone already. Sleeping with her and waking up with her beside me,too. Today, I am here in their house helping her pack up her things. I put her things in the car and say goodbye to her parents.
"take care of princess man or else I will kill you where you stand." Her father said seriously.
Then there goes the awkward silence and it ends up that all of us are laughing.
"seriously just take care of her and always be careful then dont hurt her" Her father said.
"Yes sir." I replied sincerely
"take care of her Harry" her mom said sweetly in the verge of tears.
"Yes maam." I replied then we have a group hug.
"bye mom. Bye dad." Keysha said

Then off we go. We arrive in ourflat 20 minutes after the drive and a bit of music. Just like those teenage people.

We are unpacking our house and putting all the right things in place. We need to finish this today so that we can have more time for tomorrow bonding with each other. I like the way me and Keysha cooperate with each other. It is so nice and she is also a girl that any boy want and need because she is a girl whho is not ashamed to eat a lot infront of boys and all other things that bitches would do. She arrange the things we put inside our boxes and bags while I carry them inside.After unloading all the things found in my car that will be put inside our house, I helped her inn arranging many things here inside the house.

While we are arranging the things, I played the music just to maintain the mood. She smiles at me and continue on what I am doing. Minutes later, the song "a night to remember" in high school musical movie. She suddenly tap my back and start singing and dancing into the music. It is very romantic it is also a bit surprising on how we both learn the steps. Today is really a day to remember and to cherish. 

As we have our own house now, we are going to have lots of memories in here and we are going to start it today.

hi readers. sorry for the late update..

I will try my best to update on wednesday afternoon.