first day :)

Keysha's POV

today i started uni and wow , it feels exciting but at the same time nervous. while i was walking through my locker im trying to observe my surroundings and i find it amusing that at the first day of uni there are already groups of students hanging out not like me, i feel like a complete loner right now. as i observe my surroundings , the bell rang.

*     *     *     *     *

i am in my first class right now and i cant help but to notice the boy in the corner back of our classroom. he has perfect curls and he is very cute. as i observe him , i can tell that he is an average boy but i think he is also a loner like me..

how can he become a loner if he has that perfect beauty of his ..?? my mind says but i drop that thought in my mind because i dont know him yet ..remember it our first day and i havent even known his name yet and noe im already thinking about him..thats weird.

before i can notice he smile at me..maybe he saw me staring at him..what a good way to start my first day ..just by his smile i feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach and i panicked so i did not smile back ...i just ignore him and as i caught a single glimpse of him i caught him looking at me with confusion written all over his face..and i feel myself blushing..what the hell is happening to me ?

hope you like it :)