the mighty confession..

the last part was hanging... and I did that on purpose because I just want to make it more exciting....so yeah..here it is...

keysha's POV

I hope this is a right decision. confessin my feelings for him is so scary, I mean im not scared of him, im scared if all our moments would be gone because of this. and I I'm also cared that our friendship will be affected because of this decision.. Now, we are counting together and said our desired thoughts.

"1" we started counting together.

"2" we continued.

"3" this is it. its now or never. I dont care about the shame all I care right now s the effect.

"I like you and I want you to know that. " i said expressing my feelings. I said that with my eyes close. when  open my eyes, I see his expression. He is very happy. And he cheated because he did not say anything. WTH !! Instead if expressing his feelings with words, he just lean closer and kiss me. At first, I was shocked that did not kiss back but later on, I kissed back and my hand makes its way on his hair. I break the kiss and look at him like I was offended but failed because of my smile.

"you cheated." I said pouting like a 5 year old kid.

"im sorry. I was just scared. I was about to say the same thing but I gota lot of what ifs, you know? so when I hear you said that, I just kissed you because for me its the way I can express this feelings." he said.

we continue having a normal conversation. Harry said he got feelings for e which is a good news but the problem is he haven't ask me out yet. it scares me because im having a lot of what ifs too. im shy to ask him. So I just waited on when will he make his move.. I hope we wont end up like their relationship with carmila.

sorry guys. this was supposed to be a long chapter but I have to cut it because I need time to be with myself. I really need a friend right now. I just had a fight with my mom. it really made me sad. oh , im totally crying now. Sorry if I had to say it, I know you dont care. I just need someone where I can express all my sadness.