weird feelings

Keysha's POV

this week have been the hardest week of my entire life because im getting weird feelings and most of them are feelings of jealousy..i hate it when it comes to him because im going to feel those feelings again and i cant even put myself together to name those feeling..as what i have observe my inner self is driving me crazy..as what i have said this is all i can feel this week is a pang of jealousy..because first , i figured out that harry and carmila are already together and as what i have expected, harry become popular also..and then most of our group presentations and projects they are always on the same group..and it hurts me to see them together..ugh ! why cant just my inner self shut up..

it is already lunch time and when i was on my way to the cafeteria i heard carmila talking to harry.

"harry i just want you to know that i dont want you near with that creep okay.." carmila said..all i can see in carmila's eyes was lust and it disgust me so much.

"well you mean keysha ?? i dont even like her she looks like a freaking animal .." and that was harry's reply..and before i can realize a tear just run through my cheeks...fuck, it hurts like hell..

then after that harry caught a glimpse on me and there was a pure concern in his eyes ..all i do was run away from them..i just want to be alone and away from the world and away from harry ..

Harry's POV

i just cant believe that carmila heard what i said about her...to be honest i dont like carmila...i only like her because of her popularity ..

when i was about to chase keysha, a tight grip takes place in my wrist and suddenly her lips crash into mine and a few moments later i just give in..but while i was kissing her my mind is thinking on how i will apologize to keyshia because she is a really nice girl and i dont want her to be mad at me..i dont know why i am so protective to her i just put in mind that she is special..

i dont really know when the kiss ended but when i kiss carmila i didnt have any reactions in my like the butterflies and etc...but for me my focus is in my popularity by now because i just really want to be one of the school populars..