after a long period of time

keysha's POV

everything happen so fast. Now Im the most popular girl in this school. 

By the way, Im on my way to our school now. When I open the door and pass a couple of students in the corridor, they cleared up the way and then let me pass through like im the fucking queen. Fuck this is embarrassing. Im not used to this. I receive a couple of greetings and I just smile at them rather awkwardly walking there with face on the floor. I notice how my life change because of my covers in youtube. I never thought would happen to me either. At the corner of the corridor. I saw Harry who is looking at me while smiling widely. I almost shiver looking at him smiling at me like that. Well I just accepted that I got feelings for him last week but I never told him yet. Not this time. He showed me some signs that he like me too eventhough im not sure about it yet, Its been 3 months since that break up and that Luke is no longer making me feel hurt. 

*            *                     *               *

weeks later

Harry's POV

I really dont know how to tell my feelings for her. I have given her enough time to move on and I hope that she already did. Im not that sure of what Im really doing you know but I think a couple of months is already enough for her. Im not making her do something she dont like and right now im really dying to do this. im on my way to see her because our classes just finished. when I go out in our classroom, I see her there waiting for me. well thats good eh ?

"oh hi ! you're here. im so surprised. it is the first time you do this to me..." I said very happy

"yeah im getting worried it you so long to go there." she said and I swear I like to just hold her in my arms.

"oh the teacher take a bit of time to let us write our asdignments....." I said .

"lets go" she said .

while we are on our way home, I really got the feeling to hold her hand that keeps on accidentally touching mine. While walking, I suddenly remember that feeling that I really want to confess to her.

"key? "

she hummed as a reply then looked at me with curiosity.

"I got to tell you something." I said . getting very nervous already

she nod and encourage me to continue.

"please dont be angry at me when I tell you this." I told her and her body stiff like she remember something too.

"I got something to tell you too." sge said getting nervous too

oh I hope this is good.

"you first!! "we both said it together.

"no you go first"she added.

"no, you should say it first..." I object

"why dont we put it this way ?we both count 1,2,3 then we will say what we have to say together.." she suggested.

"okay."

"1" oh my god. is this really happening?

"2" I better do it good.

"3" I wish myself the best.

i really hope this will have a good outcome.

sorry but I gotta do it... haha .