Part 4:

I won't allow it.

He threw off the attacker who had stabbed and pinned him down with ease. His eyes glowed with a fiery determination. Suddenly appearing in front of Sera's attacker, John grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall.

"J-john...?" Sera began weakly, too shocked for words. "Your eyes..."

He stooped down and lifted Sera's chin gently.

"I won't let another person lay a hand on you," John said with strange determination in his voice. "Never again."

Sera stared in wonder as the boy who was supposedly a cripple suddenly gain powers before her eyes.

This is just getting weirder and weirder. Is this a dream?? Sera raised her hand to pinch herself and winced in pain. Ow, my stomach. I guess this isn't a dream after all...

Suddenly, her vision became sharper. Her senses became heightened. She felt as if she could kill someone 10 times her ability level. She stood up, ignoring the pain in her stomach. She stepped forward, and in an instant,
12 attackers were KOed.

The man who had injected the serum into Sera widened his eyes as he realized what a horrible mistake he had made.

"NOOO, I INJECTED THE WRONG ONE!!!"

Another woman yelled, "DUMBASS, READ THE LABEL BEFORE YOU INJECT SOMEO--"

Sera appeared behind her and kicked her down the mall. "Guhhh," the woman groaned in agony as she skidded across the floor.

Looking down at her stab wound nonchalantly, Sera rewinded it, making the wound disappear instantly...

...

...

...

... And when she looked up, she was in a field full of wild grass with rolling hills in the nearby surroundings. The grass rustled and swayed with the breeze. Clean, wild air billowed through her hair and clothes as she looked around in awe and surprise.

"Uh, where the heck are we?" Isen said, rubbing his eyes in disbelief.

"I would like to ask the same," Blyke chimed in, agreeing with Isen for once.

John picked up the empty syringe and read the label.

___________________________

Ability Enhancer Serum-- Controlled Substance
EXPIRATION DATE: XXXX/XX/XX
___________________________

A/N: AAAAASDFGHJKLDJFNFISJFNVN BLYKE AND ISEN ACTUALLY AGREED ON SOMETHING!!!!